What’s for dinner is the most asked question in my house! Luckily these 80 Easy Dinners You Can Make Tonight answers the age old question quite nicely. Enjoy these delicious dinner idea meals.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
What’s ideal for dinner tonight is different for everyone. Sometimes dinner is hard to put together and we’re always wondering about things to eat for the next meal. The end of the day exhaustion often pushes me over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious dinner meal on the table in no time.
Some recipes might take a slight bit of planning, like these Potato Chip-Bisquick “Oven” Fried Drumsticks or need a marinade like this Indonesian Ginger Chicken or a trip to the grocery store, but all are easy and taste amazing.
I also have a couple of easy, family dinner cookbooks I love and use over and over again for inspiration. This Weeknight Dinner cookbook is packed with delicious kid-friendly recipes. I also love this particular recipe book that’s all about quick and easy sheet pan suppers. Both are really awesome and I highly suggest picking up a copy.
Let me know if you make any of the recipes below or plan to, I’d love to hear about it!
What To Make For Dinner
What’s for dinner tonight? Easy meals for the whole family.
Who doesn’t love beef and all the wonderful tasty things you make. The Beer-Cheeseburger sitting in the above photo is an absolute favorite!
Beef-Quinoa Stuffed Peppers ~ Mediterranean Style – Stuffed to the brim with Mediterranean flavors, these Beef-Quinoa Stuffed Peppers bring a new twist to the dinner table. They make great leftovers too.
Chipotle Beef Tostadas – Crunchy tortillas topped with a flavor packed beef and veggie mixture. This is an easy last minute meal that feels a little more sophisticated.
Hoisin Burger with Sriracha Relish
Petit Steaks with Mushroom Sherry Sauce
Quick-Marinated Flank Steak
Roadside Diner Cheeseburger Quiche – tastes just like the burger you’ve been craving. Packed with protein, this quiche is the quick and easy dinner solution you’ve been searching for.
Sloppy Joe Chili Cheese Fries
Slow Cooker Chile Colorado Style Beef – made in the slow cooker in a simple and easy way. Serve it in a warm tortilla and enjoy it’s deliciousness. The leftovers, if there are any, are also amazing.
Slow Cooker Creole Style Brisket
Smoky Beef Chili
Taco Noodle Casserole
Vietnamese-Style Beef with Garlic, Black Pepper & Lime – an easy and absolutely delicious weeknight meal you need to feed your family! All the flavors, both sweet and savory, of garlic, pepper and lime come shining through.
If you’re wondering “what dinner should I make with chicken or turkey ?” you’ve come to the right place!
Grilled Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken – Grilled chicken that’s sweet and spicy in all the best ways. Guaranteed to be your favorite grilling recipe for any weeknight dinner.
15-Minute Mexican Chicken Soup – A delicious and satisfying dinner on the table in 15-minutes. The avocado on top makes it!
Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled Chicken Sandwiches – A great barbecue taste that’s made right in the kitchen. These sandwiches have an undeniable smoky and sweetness taste you are going to love.
Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
Cashew Kung Pao Chicken
Cheesy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
Chicken and Toasted Sesame Skillet Sauce
Chicken Frito Pie
Chicken Poblano Casserole
Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Chicken Salad with Avocado Dressing
Cider-Glazed Chicken Sausages
Coconut Chicken Chili
Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Crispy Lemon-Herbed Chicken Fingers with Chive-Garlic Aioli
Crunchy Gruyere-Alfredo Chicken Bake
Egg Foo Yong
Golden Gate Grilled Cheese (turkey)
Maple Mustard-Glazed Chicken
Open Faced Thai Chicken Sandwiches – A delicious quick and easy meal, that are simple to put together. They are perfect for game night, brunch or a weeknight meal.
Quick Chicken Marengo Served Over Lemon Pepper Polenta
Quick Chicken Tortilla Pie
Simple Chicken Tenderloin Parmesan – When you don’t have time to pound out chicken breasts, make red sauce and shred several kinds of cheese, but still want a to make and serve a comfort meal.
Spicy Apricot Ginger-Lime Chicken
Sweet Chipotle Chicken Bites
Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Chicken
Tangy-Sweet Plum-Spiced Chicken
The Best One Pot-Stove Top Chicken and Rice – It has taken years to perfect this recipe. So easy to throw together on a weeknight, but has all the flavor you would expect in a weekend dish.
Simple Fettuccine Alfredo
Green Chili Vermicelli
Greek Chicken Pasta
Homemade Microwave Lasagna
Mexican Bowtie Pasta Bake
Pasta with Brie, Mushrooms and Arugula
Penne Pasta Pizza Bake
Pepperoni-Sausage Skillet Pasta
Rustic Chicken-Bacon-Sun-Dried Tomato Penne Pasta
Sausage Pasta Kabobs
Spaghetti with Bacon and Eggs
Sticky Asian Chicken Spaghetti
Weeknight Creamy Chicken Alfredo
5-Ingredient Orange Glazed Pork Chops
Caesar Salad Club Sandwich
Chicago Style Hot Dogs
Chili-Lime Pork Tenderloin
Curried Pork and Rice Bowls
Hoisin Pork Tenderloin
Mini Pepperoni Pizza Pancakes
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops with Buttermilk Sage Gravy
Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Savory Mustard Sauce
Pork Chops Marsala
Pork Cutlets with Sweet and Sour Apples
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard Sauce
Quick Skillet Kielbasa Meal
Sausage Pizza Pot Pie
Slow Cooker Thai Pulled Pork
Sweet and Sour Pork
Perfect Air Fryer Salmon
Butter-Almond-Crusted Fish Sandwiches
Caesar Orange Roughy
Cheesy Cajun Shrimp and Rice Casserole
Citrus Fish with Bell Pepper Couscous
Creamy Shrimp Creole Soup with Bacon-Cornmeal Dumplings
Fiery Shrimp Quesadillas
Jambalaya with Shrimp and Ham
Kicked-Up Tuna Melts
Salmon Burgers with Spicy Hoisin Mayo
Sauteed Shrimp with Arugula and Tomatoes
Shrimp over Coconut Rice
Spicy Thai Shrimp Pasta
Wild Alaskan Halibut Fish Tacos
Cold Sesame Noodles with Golden Garlic
Corn and Salsa Tortilla Soup
Curried Pumpkin Soup with Spicy Pine Nuts
Fragrant Peanut-Lime Noodles
Grilled Caprese Sandwich
Lite Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
Mushrooms and Fettucine with Red Pepper Flakes
Simple Herbed Ricotta Tart
The Best Dill Pickle Sandwich
Zucchini-Shallot-Roasted Red Pepper Pie
One Year Ago I made this Hot Corn Dip and it was so amazing! I highly suggest you give it a try!
- “Everything I have made from your website has been delicious. Some of the favorites: Halibut Fish Tacos and Open Faced Thai Chicken Sandwiches. When I am needing inspiration for dinner, Noble Pig is the first place I go.”
- “Haven’t tried them all, but have tried a good many and all are keepers. One of the favorites around here is the Kicked Up Tuna Melts.”
- “I’ve made so many of your recipes, never have been disappointed. We loved the Beer-Cheeseburger, Roadside Diner Cheeseburger Quiche, Caesar Salad Club, Kielbasa-Apple Kebabs was one of the easiest! My family appreciates Noble Pig as much as I. Thanks!”
- “I just made the Hoisin Pork Tenderloin for my partner’s family last night. It was a huge success, I caught the brother and sister in the kitchen sneaking a couple more slices as their parents were getting ready to go. Every recipe I’ve made from this blog has been fantastic, but this one is particularly easy and perfect for entertaining, because you prep everything the night before and just pop it in the oven. Thanks for being my secret weapon!”
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #NOBLEPIG on INSTAGRAM so we can see what you’ve made. FOLLOW Noble Pig ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER to keep up with all our latest recipe.
80 Easy Dinners To Make Tonight
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, sliced
- 9 oz honey ham or regular thinly sliced ham
- 4 tbsps butter
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place two sheets of aluminum foil next to each other on the sheet pan (these will be used to wrap up/enclose the sandwiches).
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls through the center, keeping them connected on the top and the bottom. You will end up with a large piece of tops and bottoms that are still intact individually.
- Place the bottom section of the rolls onto the foil and arrange ham and cheese slices to completely cover the sweet rolls. Place the top half of the buns on top of the meat and cheese.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, slowly melt butter along with mustard, dried onion, poppy seeds and Worcestershire sauce. Pour 3/4 of this sauce over the top of the rolls.
- Wrap foil upwards and around the sandwiches and bake on a sheet pan for 15 minutes.
- Rewarm leftover butter sauce slightly on the stove or in the microwave and pour evenly over the baked sandwiches.
- Cut sandwiches into individual rolls and serve warm.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.