I am sharing this post in partnership with Lee Kum Kee. As always, all opinions are 100 percent my own. Thank you for the continued support of brands I work with, making it possible for me to continue creating quality content for you.
Add a little spice to the appetizer table with these Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs. This is a zesty, creamy and splurge-worthy treat you’ll want to serve at every event!
Skip serving the same old chips and dip and make these Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs for your next gathering. If you ever thought deviled eggs did not pack enough flavor, this recipe is going to change your mind forever. This just might be the only way you’ll serve deviled eggs again.
Deviled eggs, especially those made with flavor-packed ingredients, are the perfect make ahead appetizer for the holidays, tailgating, luncheons or anything you want to celebrate.
Here’s The Secret To The Most Delicious Tasting Deviled Eggs
- Start with using Sriracha Mayo from Lee Kum Kee, the great-tasting brand and leading maker of authentic Asian sauces and condiments.
- Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo combines traditional flavors of Sriracha with the cool and creamy texture of mayo, to offer a spicy yet versatile condiment made with only premium-quality, non-GMO ingredients and is gluten free.
- Lee Kum Kee is known for making it easy for home cooks to enjoy authentic , restaurant-quality Asian tastes in their own kitchen. A wide availability of savory Asian sauces and condiments makes this possible.
How Do You Prepare Eggs For Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in a large pan (they should not be on top of each other).
- Cover eggs with cold water; about 1″ of water over the tops of the eggs.
- Place pan on high heat until it comes to a rolling boil.
- Cover the pan and remove it from the heat.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with water and ice.
- When the timer goes off, drain the eggs and immediately plunge them into the prepared ice bath.
- Let sit in the ice bath for ten minutes before removing the shells.
How To Add Texture To Deviled Eggs
- After peeling the eggs, slice them lengthwise.
- Remove all the yolks and place them in the bowl of a food processor.
- Hold back some of the whites and chop them into small pieces. These will be stirred into the pureed yolk mixture adding a nice texture to every bite.
How Is Lee Kum Kee Celebrating Their 130th Anniversary
- With a recipe contest!
- To commemorate the brand’s 130th anniversary, Lee Kum Kee is hoping to inspire you to find unique and creative ways to incorporate Chinese flavors into your favorite dishes.
- Learn more about the contest and submit your favorite recipe featuring one of their sauces here. You could win $130,000 Hong Kong Dollars, equivalent to USD $16,500! (Contest is now closed.)
What Do I Do With Any Leftover Yolk Mixture
- Serve with crackers
- Serve with toasted bread
- Make the best Sriracha Mayo egg salad sandwich
- Serve with tortilla chips
When Should I Serve Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs
- Serve them any day of the week. They make the perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner food.
- Tailgating parties
- Any celebration where nothing but the best food is required.
What Type Of Paprika Should I Use On Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs
- Smoked paprika plays really well with Sriracha Mayo and gives another boost of flavor
- Regular paprika is also fine, the flavor will just be less complex
How many can you eat? When something tastes so delicious, it’s hard to stop at one or four. Luckily Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs are on the healthier side of appetizers found at gatherings. It’s just the excuse you need to make and enjoy a large platter with friends.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
What Equipment Do I Need To Make Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs
- A large-enough pot to boil eggs without stacking them
- A food processor to create a smooth yolk puree
- The perfect container for transporting your Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs to an event
What Else Do I Serve With Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs
- Avocado Caprese Bites
- Healthier Spicy Ground Turkey Stuffed Jalapenos
- Dill Pickle Dip
- Secret Ingredient Tortilla Roll Ups
Sriracha Mayo Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Sriracha Mayo
- 2 tsps yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- smoked paprika
- Place cold eggs in a large pot (they should not be on top of each other). Cover eggs with cold water; about 1" of water over the tops of the eggs. Place pot on high heat until it comes to a rolling boil. Cover the pot and remove it from the heat. Set a timer for 15 minutes. Fill a large bowl with water and ice. When the timer goes off, drain the eggs and immediately plunge them into an ice bath. Let sit in the ice bath for ten minutes before removing the shells.
- After shelling the eggs, halve them lengthwise. Coarsely chop the egg whites of three halves and transfer them to a large bowl (these will add texture into your mixture.) Add three white halves and all of the yolks to a food processor along with the Sriracha Mayo, mustard, black pepper and salt. Process until smooth.
- Scrape the mixture into a bowl and blend with chopped egg whites. Evenly disperse heaping tablespoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. If you have any leftover yolk mixture, serve with crackers or toast points. Sprinkle each with smoked paprika.