Dinner for a crowd just got easier with these Sheet Pan Sliders with Copykat Big Mac Sauce. The perfect juicy burger with your favorite burger sauce just became effortless.
Making sliders can be a bit daunting. I just don't think the mini, grilled patty versions stay juice or taste all that good. And then they are just so small you need to make so many of them to be able to feed a crowd.
When I started making sliders in a pan, it was life changing. I was able to make them all the time and it was an easy dinner fix. Now there are more teenagers at my house all the time and they have quite the appetite. I make two trays of these Sheet Pan Sliders at a time and dinner is served.
The kids love the copykat Big Mac Sauce and I love how simple this is to make and clean up. It's perfect for game day, fourth of July, Olympic watching or midweek dinner. I can't think of an occasion where these would not be happily received.
Add lots of dried, minced onion to the bottom of the sheet pan.
Press the meat into sheet pan on top of the onion with a good amount of seasoning salt.
The meat will shrink away from the edge of the pan, just like when you cook a burger in a pan or on the grill. After the meat cooks I add slices of cheese on top, letting them melt for a couple of minutes in the oven.
It's easy to cut the burgers in squares with a pizza cutter.
Just add the meat to your slider buns with a spatula.
And then add some pickles.
And Copykat Big Mac Sauce.
They're hard to resist.
Let me know if you make these!
There are so many easy meals you can make for game day. I love these Chicken Nachos with Avocado, they are so good. My eye is on these Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Chicken Skewers. Three cheers for Crockpot Chicken Wings. Buffalo Crispy Smashed Potatoes will round out any game day meal. And there is nothing more yummy than Crock Pot Chicken Tacos for the win.
One year ago I made Slow Cooker Thai Pork and you will love it as much as I do. Four years ago this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chile Verde blew my mind. Seven years ago these Pomegranate-Balsamic Glazed Carrots made the perfect side dish. Eight years ago Egg Foo Yong became one of my favorite dishes. Nine years ago this Cherry-Pineapple Cinnamon Crunch Dump Cake satisfied my sweet tooth.
FYI: Please join our NOBLE PIG FACEBOOK GROUP for a more in depth look at recipes, cooking tips and other member contributions.
If you want to make these sliders in a smaller pan, you can find that recipe here.
Sheet Pan Sliders with Copykat Big Mac Sauce
- dried minced onion
- 4 lbs Ground chuck (80/20)
- seasoning salt
- 8 slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 30 sliced dill pickle rounds
- 15 dinner/slider rolls, any brand
Copykat Big Mac Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup hamburger relish (it's sweet-found next to the pickle relish)
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- To make the Big Mac sauce, combine all ingredients and place in a squeeze bottle. This can be made ahead and kept in the fridge for a month.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle dried minced onion on the bottom of a 17 x 12 sheet pan. Use as much as you like.
- Press ground chuck into pan, on top of onions until it completely covers the bottom. Sprinkle with a generous amount of seasoning salt.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- The meat will shrink in the oven. After 25 minutes remove and cover with slices of cheese. Place meat back in the oven for two minutes until the cheese is melted.
- With a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the meat into 15 square rolls.
- Place the meat in between the bun with some of the onion and pop on a few dill pickles. Drizzle with Big Mac Sauce. You are ready to serve.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #NOBLEPIG on INSTAGRAM so we can see what you've made. FOLLOW Noble Pig ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER to keep up with all our latest recipes.