These Creamy Pumpkin Smoothies are the perfect treat before you head to the pumpkin patch with the family.
I am just loving my new Blendtec Blender. I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s worth getting, worth saving for…or better yet, put it on your holiday wish list. The machine is an ice-crushing mad-man (Yes, I have decided my Blendtec is male in gender, due to his sheer STRENGTH). I love him.
I used Greek yogurt in my smoothie for a little added protein. I love this stuff.
These really make you feel like it’s autumn!
Creamy Pumpkin Smoothies
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 bananas quartered and frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add ingredients to blender jar in the order shown. If you have a Blendtec, just press the "smoothie" button. If using another blender, use as you normally do. Serve immediately.
- ~You can easily turn this into a power smoothie by adding 2 Tablespoons of soy, rice, hemp or whey protein.
Other Pumpkin Smoothie Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Paleo Pumpkin Coconut Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Smoothie
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie
- Pumpkin Banana Smoothie