I am just loving my new Blendtec Blender. I can't say enough good things about it. It's worth getting, worth saving for...or better yet, put it on your holiday wish list. The machine is an ice-crushing mad-man (Yes, I have decided my Blendtec is male in gender, due to his sheer STRENGTH). I love him.
AND, we have announced a winner for the Blendtec Blender Giveaway. Go over and see who won...was it you? Thanks to everyone who participated, there were so many funny comments and heartfelt ones too. I wish you all could have won! And so many of you need a blender, how are you all living without one!?
Now let's talk about these mason jar lids. Are they not the cutest thing ever for the kids...or for you? You can get them here. And the orange striped straws, I couldn't live another day without them.
I used Chobani Greek Yogurt in my smoothie for a little added protein. I love this stuff.
Creamy Pumpkin Smoothies
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 bananas quartered and frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add ingredients to blender jar in the order shown. If you have a Blendtec, just press the "smoothie" button. If using another blender, use as you normally do. Serve immediately.
- ~You can easily turn this into a power smoothie by adding 2 Tablespoons of soy, rice, hemp or whey protein.
These really make you feel like it's autumn!
Two Years Ago: Zucchini Vichyssoise
Four Years Ago: Horse-Puckey