Are you following us on Facebook? Please do!
Who doesn't love fried mozzarella sticks? It's always one of those "special restaurant" appetizers we seem to reserve for only having when we are out to eat. But, what if you want to serve them at home? Too hard to make? Not anymore.
A while back I was reading a magazine, I think it was Taste of Home, and it mentioned using egg roll wrappers and string cheese to make these sticks. I thought it was a brilliant idea but I couldn't stop there. I've added pepperoni to mine to put this appetizer on a pedestal. Serve your favorite marinara or pizza sauce on the side.
Wow, what a treat these were on a very cold, snowy and wet day at my house. You might die and go to heaven once you bite into these. So good!!
Fried Mozzarella-Pepperoni Sticks
Two Years Ago: Frozen Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Three Years Ago: Boneless Pork Chops in a Shallot-Fig Reduction
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Heading into the wild blue yonder. #vacation #springbreak @ Yokohama Beach https://t.co/thof36zLwU, 2 hours ago
- Another exhausting day... @ Yokohama Beach https://t.co/3A0H6yIaR4, 5 hours ago
- Hmmm, what should I have in my omelet this morning...so many choices @embassywaikiki. @ Embassy… https://t.co/bZtJLPDuAG, 9 hours ago
- An evening swim @embassywaikiki = happy kids. @ Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk https://t.co/ywSBj8sdRR, Mar 25
- Yes, this 6-layer Carrot Cake is being served at a bowling alley. The bakery crawl continues.… https://t.co/rKVdhEgilL, Mar 25