Are you following us on Facebook? Please do!
Who doesn't love fried mozzarella sticks? It's always one of those "special restaurant" appetizers we seem to reserve for only having when we are out to eat. But, what if you want to serve them at home? Too hard to make? Not anymore.
A while back I was reading a magazine, I think it was Taste of Home, and it mentioned using egg roll wrappers and string cheese to make these sticks. I thought it was a brilliant idea but I couldn't stop there. I've added pepperoni to mine to put this appetizer on a pedestal. Serve your favorite marinara or pizza sauce on the side.
Wow, what a treat these were on a very cold, snowy and wet day at my house. You might die and go to heaven once you bite into these. So good!!
Fried Mozzarella-Pepperoni Sticks
Two Years Ago: Frozen Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Three Years Ago: Boneless Pork Chops in a Shallot-Fig Reduction
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- RT @ParadeMagazine: Calling all dill pickle lovers! 12 Mouth-Puckering Dill Pickle #Recipes from @noblepig http://t.co/tnGdFdh09O http://t.co/m7YUkkqd9T, Apr 18
- My perfect lunch...Avocado-Black Bean Bowl with a little lime, hot dauce and salt. So happy to be… https://t.co/bsLoL5wfJI, Apr 17
- RT @TheRedheadBaker: Almond Butter Crunch Ice Cream by @NoblePig http://t.co/FKGPNeMPoa #almonds, Apr 16
- 12 Mouth-Puckering Dill #Pickle Recipes http://t.co/g3uWrpFA0C Make them all! @ParadeMagazine http://t.co/dEzejubY2e, Apr 16
- The mint is already going insane in my garden, which means a Mojito party is on the horizon. @ Noble… https://t.co/JhKUyJUh9N, Apr 15