I love the idea of giving this as a homemade holiday gift. It's incredibly yummy, unique and inexpensive to put together. If you have a chai and ice cream lover in your life they will love this! Pour this on top of some old-fashioned vanilla ice cream, sit back and swoon over the first bite. Heaven in a bowl.
Also, do not take my lead on wrapping here, this picture does not show how I am going to package this gift. Instead, place syrup in a cute ice cream bowl and tie an ice cream scoop to the outside of the cellophane. It looks so cute this way! For the bare minimum, cut a festive round circle out of fabric and tie on the top of the jar with some raffia and serving instructions.
This is also great to serve at parties. When it comes to entertaining, sometimes we don't always have time to make the big dessert. Simple ice cream with an a lovely sauce is the perfect end to any meal. Just make sure to but the best ice cream in your budget, it also makes a difference.
I promise you everyone will love it.
In a medium-sized pouring vessel, such as a Pyrex measuring cup, add sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Mix until combined.
Chai Ice Cream Syrup
To use: Pour over vanilla ice cream, it's absolutely delicious. Keep refrigerated.
To give: Pour into small jars (I used half pint jars, all but about 2 Tablespoons did not fit in this size jar) with lids and package decoratively. Attach a tag with instructions to keep the mix refrigerated and how to use it. Placing in a ice cream bowl, wrapped in cellophane with an ice cream scoop attached is the cutest.
To keep: Store in refrigerator for up to 6 months.
One Year Ago: At What Age Did You...
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- When breakfast is bigger than your head. Sage Fried Chicken with fresh spinach, hardwood smoked… https://t.co/OPsZ5RAXdk, 9 hours ago
- How cute are these? Jack O'Lantern Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers https://t.co/7OTf0Mqfzz via @CupcakeKaleChip https://t.co/mrPSQyI55S, 11 hours ago
- Heck yes! Cabbage Roll Casserole https://t.co/NxkhvEexBd via @comfortablefood https://t.co/Z3FKfzDBCB, Sep 29
- RT @Dinnersdishes: Sweet Chipotle Chicken Bites - ready in 15 minutes! From @BarefeetKitchen new cookbook! https://t.co/hAOv4gDWre… https://t.co/YJuN381NE6, Sep 29
- RT @DramamamaX5: One Pan Chipotle Lime Chicken Stir Fry #recipe #food https://t.co/JBigsr9noZ https://t.co/9MXFEOzhug, Sep 29