Pineapple Cheesecake Ice Cream, a whimsical cheese-lover’s ice cream dream that does not require an ice cream maker or making custard. Have this ready for dessert tonight.
Pineapple Cheesecake No-Churn Ice Cream
This pineapple version of cheesecake ice cream is creamy, rich and tangy, just like your favorite cheesecake recipe. Every bite has just the right amount of sweet pineapple pieces, making it the perfect summer scoop.
The simplicity of this ice cream, no tempering of eggs, no dissolving sugar, no stirring over a hot stove, is what makes it essential for the season. It’s basically a dump and mix with your favorite mixer, no hot stove required.
In the end, this frozen treat will taste just as you’d expect, delicious! If you’re feeling extra decadent, add a scoop on top of a buttery pound cake for the ultimate treat.
Cheesecake Ice Cream Ingredients
Heavy whipping cream and a can of condensed milk, along with a couple of other choice ingredients, once frozen, make for a tasty whipped treat, studded with chunks of juicy pineapple. When it comes to prepping and planning, it’s important to consider when you’ll be serving this frozen deliciousness. While it only requires fifteen minutes of hands-on time, it does need about six to eight hours to freeze to perfection.
Heavy Whipping Cream – coats the ice crystals and prevents them from enlarging during the ice making process, which is what you want for a smooth texture
Cream Cheese – full-fat for the best flavor, adds solids to the ice cream in way of milk protein, making it chewier texture wise and adds that tangy, cheesecake flavor
Sweetened Condensed Milk – acts as a sweetener and helps soften the ice cream
Pineapple and Pineapple Juice – creates the pineapple flavor
Ice Cream Cones – optional for serving, waffle cones are best
GET THE FULL (PRINTABLE) PINEAPPLE CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM RECIPE BELOW. ENJOY
How to Make Pineapple Ice Cream, Cheesecake Version
If you’ve made regular ice cream before, in the ice cream maker, you’ll find this process so much easier. It will require some patience when it comes to freezing, but the results are absolutely worth the wait.
- You want the loaf pan you’re going to use to be very cold so place it in the freezer while you prep the other ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it’s smooth and mixable with the other ingredients.
- Use another bowl (preferably cold) to beat the heavy cream into stiff peaks that you are going to gently mix into the cream cheese cheese mixture, until it’s just combined.
- Fold the condensed milk, pineapple tidbits and juice into the cream cheese mixture and pour into the frozen loaf pan.
- Decorate the top with extra pineapple if you choose.
- Cover tightly and freeze for 6-8 hours.
- Serve in a cone or a bowl.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer for 3-4 weeks or store in the loaf pan with plastic wrap for up to 1 week.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Tools You’ll Need
- Loaf Pan
- Mixer – Hand or Stand
- My favorite ice cream scoop
- Freezer-safe container for ice cream storage of more than a week
More Ice Cream Recipes to Indulge In
- Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream (no-churn)
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- Fresh Peach and Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Almond Butter Crunch Ice Cream
- Lemon Poppy Seed Ice Cream
- Lucky Charms Ice Cream
- Cherry-Coconut-Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Maraschino Cherry Ice Cream
IF YOU DO MAKE SOMETHING FROM NOBLEPIG, IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE HOW YOURS TURNED OUT! TAG @NOBLEPIG ON INSTAGRAM WITH YOUR CREATION. DON’T FORGET TO RATE THIS RECIPE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW. ALSO FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FOR LOTS OF FOOD INSPIRATION AND A PEEK INTO EVERYDAY LIFE.
Pineapple Cheesecake Ice Cream (no-churn)
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits (with 1/3 cup pineapple juice reserved)
- Optional extra pineapple tidbits for garnish
- ice cream cones for serving
- Place a loaf pan into the freezer to chill.
- In a large mixing bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Mix the cream into the cream cheese just until combined.
- Gently fold in condensed milk, pineapple tidbits and pineapple juice.
- Remove loaf pan from freezer and pour pineapple ice cream mixture into the cold loaf pan.
- Garnish with pineapple tidbit pieces on top, if desired.
- Place in the freezer and chill for 6-8 hours in a level spot, until the ice cream is set. Serve in a bowl or scoop into an ice cream cone.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.