Perfect for all the holidays and every dinner in between, these SIMPLE CINNAMON-CRANBERRY DINNER ROLLS need to be on your menu.
Thanksgiving is almost here and it’s time to nail down those menus. Serving homemade bread is one of the best parts of the holiday meal.
We have so many choices when it comes down to what kind of bread or roll to serve. For me, it comes down to how many people I have to serve and what flavor am I looking to add to the meal.
Since Thanksgiving has so many savory dishes, I am always looking to add a little more sweetness to the meal. I love when dried fruit is added to stuffing, especially when I did it here and here. It helps give diversity to the meal. Since I often add the dried fruit to the stuffing, I thought maybe I would try adding it to the dinner rolls instead. It’s always fun to change things up a bit.
Are The Rolls Sweet or Savory
- I did not want the rolls overly sweet.
- I added a little bit of cinnamon and only a half cup of dried cranberries to my regular dinner rolls recipe. It. Was. Perfect.
- The slight hint of cinnamon and a bite of dried cranberry smothered in butter is the perfect way to round out a meal.
Do I have to tell you these rolls disappeared in minutes. I didn’t think I did. Make them today, they are so easy and non-fussy to throw together.
What Equipment Do I Need To Make Simple Cinnamon-Cranberry Dinner Rolls
- A stand mixer handles the dough perfectly with overworking it
- This sheet pan is the perfect size to bake all the dinner rolls at once.
Made On This Day
- Three Years Ago: Hot Ricotta Dip
- Three Years Ago: Turkey-Butternut Tortilla Soup with Zesty Lime Sour Cream
- Four Years Ago: The Best Cranberry-Tangerine Chutney