These Italian Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect party appetizer for any occasion. Put these stuffed mushrooms together early in the day and bake them off right before guests arrive.
Merry-Merry-Christmas Eve! One of our favorite quick appetizers are these Italian Stuffed Mushrooms. They usually show up at all holiday celebrations because they are so easy to make. You can even throw them together early in the day and bake them off right as guests are arriving.
Having a hot appetizer that is so easy to make is a godsend on party day. I often double the recipe because they disappear so fast.
I hope you have a great day, have to get back to cooking as I am going to be making my Lobster Bisque, it’s just not the holidays without it.
Stems are removed and caps are washed and dried.
This stuffing mixture is easily put together and consists of things I almost always have in the kitchen.
A perfect little package full of cheesy goodness.
Italian Stuffed Mushrooms
- 24 button mushrooms, stems removed, washed and dried
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsps shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 3 tbsps butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare mushrooms by removing stems, washing and drying caps.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl. Stuff the mushrooms and place on a rimmed baking tray that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve immediately.