I really miss the Cheesecake Factory and all of its fabulous creations. It’s not that we don’t have a Cheesecake Factory here. We do. We just don’t get to that part of town much. It’s probably a good thing because I LOVE all of their candy bar cheesecakes.
Anyway, I’ve had a craving for a really sweet dessert lately, okay, I have that craving all of the time, but I don’t always act on it. However, I took inspiration from here and here and made these beauties. OMG, you can’t eat just one…but really…you should only eat just one…a day.
Wow, these are just yummy little desserts. And because they are mini, you can trick yourself into believing you are not eating that much. Amazing how the mind let’s you do that.
What a treat this would be for your family or any Snickers fans out there. Indulge and enjoy!
Mini Snickers-Caramel Cheesecakes
- 3 (2.07 ounce) Snickers Bars, chopped
- 2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs, (18 full sheets of graham crackers will make 2 cups in the food processor)
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated sugar
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons caramel sauce, plus more for drizzling
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place liners in muffin tins.
- Chop Snickers bars and set aside. Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a mixing bowl to combine. Add 2 Tablespoons graham cracker mixture to each muffin liner and press the crumbs down and up the sides (crumbs do not have to go all the way up the sides of the liner.) Bake for 6 minutes or just until brown. Remove from oven.
- In a stand or with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, mixing until combined. Don't forget to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Beat in caramel sauce. Add a little less than 1/4 cup of cheesecake mixture over each baked graham cracker crust. Top evenly with chopped Snickers. Bake for about 25 minutes or until centers are just about set and edges are slightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. While still warm, loosen all edges with a knife so it's easier to take them out when cooled. Remove liners, refrigerate and serve with more caramel sauce and whipped cream if desired.
- Serving size: 1 (This does not include caramel sauce on top or whipped cream) Calculated by My Fitness Pal
- Calories: 353
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Fiber: 1 8
- Protein: 5 g
Three Years Ago: Frozen Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Four Years Ago: Boneless Pork Chops in a Shallot-Fig Reduction