Cranberry-Spiced Martini Cocktail + VIDEO

Sweet, spicy and flavorful, this large batch Cranberry-Spiced Martini Cocktail will be the sip of the season at your very merry holiday cocktail celebration. See this recipe MADE ON VIDEO HERE.

Cranberry Spiced Martini Cocktail
So, why was Rudolph's nose really red? I think it was too many holiday cocktails. Makes sense right? It's hard not to imbibe when you're surrounded with boozy hot chocolate, brandy-infused candy cane eggnog and these wonderful Cranberry-Spiced Martini Cocktails.

This is BY FAR my favorite holiday cocktail recipe. It's colorful, festive and absolutely mouth-watering and delicious....which can be dangerous. There is nothing more fun than infusing flavors of the season into the bar menu. In fact, the Happy Elf Cocktail and these Pumpkin Pie Martinis might also add to the merry.

I think the magic is in the spiced simple syrup, it encompasses what the holidays should taste like; sweet, spicy, flavorful.

Cranberry Spiced Martini Cocktail
I guarantee a homerun when you start your party off with a pitcher of these.  And the simple syrup can be made a day ahead, so no last minute rushing!!

The simple syrup is made in a large saucepan on the stove to help dissolve the sugar.

Red sanding sugar adds a decorative touch to the rim of your glasses.

I like garnishing the glasses with cranberries for a festive touch.

Cranberry Spiced Martini Cocktail

Cranberry Spiced Martini Cocktail

Enjoy these festive cocktails throughout the season!

If you are looking for other seasonal cocktail recipes these very GREEN Glowing Geckoes are the perfect drink for a Grinch themed party. If blue and festive for Hanukkah is what you need, these Hpnotiq Breeze beauties are going to fit the bill. Christmas Sangria is always a good idea as far as I'm concerned. This Gingerbread Latte Martini sounds and looks like dessert. And raise your hand if you need an Eggnog Mudslide this season.

Two years ago I made these Italian Cookies and they are STILL the best Christmas Cookies around.

Print Recipe

• 4 cinnamon sticks
  • 1 star anise pod
  • fresh cranberries
  • red sanding sugar
  • orange juice

Directions

• In a large saucepan combine the water, cranberry juice cocktail, sugar, cinnamon sticks, star anise and whole cloves; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes. Remove the spices and cool completely. This may be made up to 24 hours in advance and refrigerated, which is perfect since it can get nice and cold.
  • Dip the rim of your glasses in some extra cranberry juice and then in red sanding sugar for a decorative touch. Put cranberries on festive toothpicks and freeze for garnish.
  • To a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice, add ½ cup of spiced-cranberry simple syrup, ¼ cup vodka and a splash of orange juice. Shake and strain into martini glasses and garnish with frozen cranberry skewers.

If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #NOBLEPIG on INSTAGRAM so we can see what you've made. FOLLOW Noble Pig ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER to keep up with all our latest recipes.

17 Comments and 3 Replies

1. By the time December arives we are Turkeyed out so we do BEEF,Prime rib fancy dinner all the fixings. My daughter (26) will Love this drink

2. These cocktails looks so festive … and def tasty! Like New Year’s Eve ordered up! Happy Holidays! Salut!

3. Mmmmmmm I love the cranberry and spice! I will have to make this – yum!

4. YUMMY!!! This drink not only sounds delicious they are beautiful too!

Gorgeous. We tried a Cranberry Margarita…not worth the effort…at least with the recipe we had. We all thought we would love them since we love cranberry limeades. But this looks amazing.

6. Yum! This is like the best kind of homemade cranberry sauce made into a cocktail!

7. I love cranberries and who could turn down a martini? Not I. This looks mouth watering!

8. Suzy 8

Wow this looks amazing! I love the idea of a spiced winter drink that is served cold. Not a big fan of hot drinks with booze.

9. Judy Yaillen 9

These look so good! Where did you get the cool festive picks?

10. Phil 12

Sounds wonderful! Can’t wait to try it. I second on Judys question, where did you get those fabulous martini picks?

11. I have no doubt those taste delicious, but it is their stunning beauty that has me drooling!

12. Camille 14

These look gorgeous and I love cranberries so I can’t wait to try them. I have to ask, who makes those beautiful olive (or in this case,cranberry) picks? Love them! So much prettier than the everyday plastic pick. Have a happy holiday!!

13. Cassie 15

OMG I might have the biggest girl crush on you right now! I LOVE martinis and this looks awesome!

14. Angela 16

The red color is magnificent as is the holder of the cranberries. I could drink a few of these for sure.

15. suzan-in-nc 17

I made this last night for a holiday get together and it is wonderful! Everyone LOVED it, and I am sharing your website w/ them. The star anise, whole cloves, and cinnamon sticks impart such a wonderful flavor. Many thanks, Cathy, this is a definite repeat for my household during future holiday gatherings. I have some left over and am thinking about warming it up and trying it as a hot toddy. I feel a cold coming on!

16. Joanna 18

I just made a small batch of this to sample as a possibility for our NYE party: absolutely perfect. The spices add warmth for a cold night and adds great flavor. I did infuse the vodka with Thai chili’s and used diet cranberry juice to cut the sweetness. Really glad I found this recipe.

17. Nancy 20

Hosting book club of 15 for a “cookies & cocktails” and this recipe looks perfect. But how do I make 15 drinks to serve at once? Do they sell shakers that large? I do like how your recipe is for 8 and not less. Thanks. Cheers.