I really miss the Cheesecake Factory and all of its fabulous creations. It's not that we don't have a Cheesecake Factory here. We do. We just don't get to that part of town much. It's probably a good thing because I LOVE all of their candy bar cheesecakes.
Anyway, I've had a craving for a really sweet dessert lately, okay, I have that craving all of the time, but I don't always act on it. However, I took inspiration from here and here and made these beauties. OMG, you can't eat just one...but really...you should only eat just one...a day.
Wow, these are just yummy little desserts. And because they are mini, you can trick yourself into believing you are not eating that much. Amazing how the mind let's you do that.
What a treat this would be for your family or any Snickers fans out there. Indulge and enjoy!
Mini Snickers-Caramel Cheesecakes
Three Years Ago: Frozen Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Four Years Ago: Boneless Pork Chops in a Shallot-Fig Reduction
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Yum! Coca-Cola Glazed #Ham with Brown Sugar and Dijon https://t.co/Z3M1gUo1lI via @SouthYourMouth https://t.co/ntL70pQqH4, 1 hour ago
- 24 Holiday #Cocktails Filled with Cheer https://t.co/aexXbHmiv8 #SaturdayMorning https://t.co/F6pcvVVmh4, 3 hours ago
- I want them all! Chocolate Peanut Butter #Cookies https://t.co/oFv3h7LvU9 via @Buns_In_My_Oven https://t.co/5OpgMOc1Vb, Dec 9
- Why does the power only go out when it's dark? @ McMinnville, Oregon https://t.co/ufNz3KBWiq, Dec 9
- Layered Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownies https://t.co/hkE31T5x64 #NationalBrownieDay https://t.co/TF4frt92wr, Dec 9