It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- 20 Mind-Blowing Chocolate & Peanut Butter Desserts for #ValentinesDay https://t.co/nAx4PCvZWN https://t.co/C6VZP7DBKv, 18 hours ago
- RT @followchefs: RT @noblepig: 25 Delicious Ways to Celebrate #MardiGras https://t.co/bPquOsffAP Ideas from @lifesambrosia @CookTheStory https://t.co/xQJ0CZ…, 19 hours ago
- Serve Cannoli French Toast https://t.co/am8g49KNFm for #ValentinesDay #BreakfastInBed https://t.co/l8w0zJBXdf, 20 hours ago
- WOW! French Onion Soup au Gratin Stuffed Meatballs https://t.co/8UkxaxqXar via @CupcakeKaleChip https://t.co/hyQWr0nYWP, 22 hours ago
- RT @Slow_Roasted: This divine chocolate cake has me drooling all over my keyboard @noblepig https://t.co/Z67SujGXXB https://t.co/fQ2KBdDsLS, Feb 11