It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Dear Gawd, it's Me...Margarita http://t.co/Ov4yJUBNGD http://t.co/B4URGXQJ92, 24 hours ago
- RT @KelsieEggers: Because it's Friday, so wine not? #noblepig #pintogris https://t.co/iasfEUwy3y, Apr 26
- RT @Rusteia: #Fried #MozzarellaPepperoniSticks ~ Made Easy | #NoblePig http://t.co/P3cxXdul89 #recipes #foodiechats #cheese #munchies #snacks #pepperoni, Apr 26
- Doubt that expiration date? There’s an app for that http://t.co/sU7rz8LzWf #NoblePig, Apr 26
- Iconic Tour of #Victoria, BC via @daringgourmet #exploreBC @victoriavisitor @HelloBC >http://t.co/QaAFbHg0Bb #travel http://t.co/hNxFyRiYXi, Apr 26