It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Heading into the wild blue yonder. #vacation #springbreak @ Yokohama Beach https://t.co/thof36zLwU, 7 hours ago
- Another exhausting day... @ Yokohama Beach https://t.co/3A0H6yIaR4, 9 hours ago
- Hmmm, what should I have in my omelet this morning...so many choices @embassywaikiki. @ Embassy… https://t.co/bZtJLPDuAG, 14 hours ago
- An evening swim @embassywaikiki = happy kids. @ Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk https://t.co/ywSBj8sdRR, Mar 25
- Yes, this 6-layer Carrot Cake is being served at a bowling alley. The bakery crawl continues.… https://t.co/rKVdhEgilL, Mar 25