It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- RT @SargentoCheese: Pulled pork, black-eyed peas & double the cheese. These nachos from @NoblePig got game: http://t.co/klHPZU2XbW http://t.co/NV3DEFHO0g, 16 hours ago
- I love finding a Little Victory in my day. http://t.co/LuknAtfTOX, Jan 30
- Recipe testing tonight...Salisbury Steak! Who remembers this from TV dinners? @ Noble Pig Headquarters http://t.co/b07U9rIskZ, Jan 29
- RT @AZestyBite: Baked Santa Fe Dip: http://t.co/VTz4cqA9Vo via @AZestyBite #superbowl, Jan 28
- Congrats 2 our friends @KWCellars for the honor of Top #Wine in the World! Wohoo! http://t.co/7UdyM9ydns #OregonWine http://t.co/1TCl3RC0VJ, Jan 28