It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Wow! Best Ever Tropical Fruit Salad https://t.co/M7ky9ep3Uw via @Slow_Roasted https://t.co/eewcSWo5Md, 13 hours ago
- Chicken Parmesan Pasta Skillet (ONLY 6 INGREDIENTS!) via @cookierookiebec https://t.co/NfpM8hgo1r https://t.co/I2MgN3UKGi, Apr 28
- Love this #Healthy Breakfast Fruit #Pizza https://t.co/sew5AYrMUq via @Diethood https://t.co/7RgvtVDg2P, Apr 27
- Delicious Avocado Chicken Salad https://t.co/c8jZsYqRZK via @wishesNdishes https://t.co/GGQSnHHROl, Apr 26
- Bacon-Pretzel Grilled Cheese https://t.co/z5w1b9rdti #NationalPretzelDay https://t.co/ZsRrG0RhAy, Apr 26