It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Crock Pot Creamy Ranch #Chicken https://t.co/PA8MssyedZ https://t.co/rrJ30Mg67p, 1 hour ago
- Pumpkin Caramel Bars with #Bacon https://t.co/FVyy3gFfC7 https://t.co/L9w1wJHFo7, 16 hours ago
- Yes please! Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Pie https://t.co/PQfkpc1OnS via @BruCrewLife https://t.co/o23xl8gzvu, 19 hours ago
- RT @RecipeGirl: Amazing! Mocha Pumpkin Fudge Brownies https://t.co/lFXqCZVWz9 via @noblepig https://t.co/5pdFwLIXMN, 22 hours ago
- Dill #Pickle Dip! You need it for #GameDay https://t.co/4apzCLMk8d https://t.co/afFeHmG0N3, 22 hours ago