It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- All I need is Eggnog...making that happen today. @ McMinnville, Oregon https://t.co/c43KGMBNs7, 3 hours ago
- RT @WolfGourmet: Treat yourself to the best one pot chicken and rice from @noblepig https://t.co/woG52dmIj3 https://t.co/1Dv2dqxnZi, 3 hours ago
- Snow fun tonight. @ Middle of Nowhere https://t.co/7sOcdgR7uH, 19 hours ago
- You need Reese's Fudge https://t.co/PAOeVxKmGD via @Dinnersdishes https://t.co/6ENIrKk4ps, Dec 5
- First snow of the season. @ McMinnville, Oregon https://t.co/9kdEAxQWVj, Dec 5