It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Dill Pickle Dip! #fourthofjuly #bbq @ Noble Pig World Headquarters https://t.co/kPujdg1lGl, Jul 4
- Our field is hayed for the year. HAPPY 4TH OF July everyone. Keep safe. @ Noble Pig World Headquarters https://t.co/5bPyBeeT6G, Jul 4
- Thank you #Bertolli for sending over this gorgeous vintage-inspired bottle of EVOO to commemorate… https://t.co/IuVy5rY6L1, Jul 2
- Can't wait to dig into diannemjacob 's newest edition of Will Write for Food. #justdelivered @ Noble… https://t.co/KKMD9aEjiG, Jul 2
- My husband accuses me of spoiling the dog, but come on...how can I not? #waterbowl #thirstygirl… https://t.co/RLxamwE2jw, Jul 2