It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Come see us this weekend for our #MemorialDay Open House http://t.co/a1kQksrMBC #Wine, Nibbles & Bites #ORWine http://t.co/MGMtoNoNwY, May 21
- Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscano #CopycatRecipe http://t.co/pHBdE8qXyc Better than the original! http://t.co/EWXx6Bis6r, May 21
- 3 Must-Dos with Kids in #PuertoRico http://t.co/83YBaLo6t8 via @frugalfoodiemom @PRTourismCo #familytravel http://t.co/dHOdZQzcjq, May 20
- Blackberry Key Lime Tarts http://t.co/jWRhdnlha5 via @crazyforcrust Aren't they gorgeous #puffpastry @PepperidgeFarm http://t.co/YJ6SFILCL1, May 20
- Chicken, #Bacon Ranch & @IdahoPotato Salad http://t.co/fbTC3usxmd via @onesweetmess Perfect #MemorialDay side. http://t.co/e6UmJxWTzE, May 20