It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Napa's Copia to be Transformed Into Culinary Institute of America https://t.co/I2izMBTYpI #wine https://t.co/sO4HnAHi5n, 1 hour ago
- Heck yes! Death By #Chocolate Cheesecake https://t.co/jQW4pWrjHK via @dreamaboutfood https://t.co/3AHYblgcoR, 4 hours ago
- 24 Appetizers on Toothpicks You Need to Make https://t.co/Hf6vbD3Zqi https://t.co/sGb852T0y5, 4 hours ago
- The best beans! Slow Cooker Mexican Beans https://t.co/xKmIt7W0W5 https://t.co/JfrhDaeSUw, 4 hours ago
- Get crazy today, Gnocchi-Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich https://t.co/eO5ebmBBI5 https://t.co/SBCsLqcOnR, 5 hours ago