It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Beautiful #Summer Berry #Cheesecake Salad https://t.co/OuXPjVcs54 via @Slow_Roasted https://t.co/wAQgixKtcJ, 8 hours ago
- Beautiful #Summer Berry #Cheesecake Salad https://t.co/eIzzEJ27ID via @Slow_Roasted, 8 hours ago
- Delicious! Easy Cheesy #Zucchini Bake https://t.co/GqR0dNW0Ir via @KalynsKitchen https://t.co/nsFRebNGFX, Jun 30
- 20 Meat-Loving #Barbecue Sauces https://t.co/obipSKJE6e It will be hard to choose! https://t.co/MZmnW4aEYQ, Jun 30
- RT @RecipeGirl: Sharing a review of this >> awesome hotel in #SanFrancisco Union Square area: @HotelZelos https://t.co/NmgZRxLODK https://t.co/XXKFwVTg3W, Jun 29