It seems like everyone I talk to these days is working on those last five pounds they want to lose...eating healthy can be so hard to do. However, here is a great recipe using the "very lean" pork tenderloin and the star of the show is a light, but gorgeous pan sauce. Hopefully this will help keep the pounds off and maybe you'll be able enjoy a glass of our Pinot Noir with this lovely meal.
Overall, this dish couldn't be easier to put together. It is perfect for a quick weeknight meal, but is most definitely company worthy. Pinot Noir is known for it's black cherry nuances, making it the perfect choice as a base for the pan sauce. As a Pinot Noir grower and winemaker, I can't imagine a more lovely flavor.
Pork Medallions with Pinot Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce
I hope you enjoy the combination of tangy and sweet in this very special recipe created to pair perfectly with our Pinot Noir...enjoy!
One Year Ago: Crisp Spiced Chicken with Hummus Vinaigrette
Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Swirl Toast with Pears and Mascarpone
Three Years Ago: Kathleen Hepburn's Brownies
Four Years Ago: My Crazy Place
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- RT @Diethood: BAKED Caramel-Glazed #Pumpkin #Donuts! ♥ Get the #recipe 👉 https://t.co/220xpskEzd 🍩 https://t.co/eY9oAiwnz6, 1 hour ago
- RT @cookierookiebec: Ginger Beer Party Punch https://t.co/hMFrZwiHIy https://t.co/Ns05F9a8qe, 1 hour ago
- RT @Life_Love_Sugar: Apple Streusel Bars! Easy to make and great for fall! #apples #recipe #fall #dessert https://t.co/zIdhebRGV5 https://t.co/nMuveb6Wlz, 1 hour ago
- RT @crumbycupcake: Drooling over this Upside Down Apple Pie from @noblepig https://t.co/Pu4Mful2Q2, 3 hours ago
- 13 #Mimosa Recipes Perfect for the Weekend! https://t.co/HOBsuzsOSY https://t.co/NLTMoiesXl, 14 hours ago