If the name of this recipe alone doesn't make you want to jump up and get it in the oven, I don't know what else could convince you.
I was lucky enough to get this recipe from my friend, who got it from her friend...you got that? I knew when I heard about it at Thanksgiving, I absolutely had to have it. However, I do not know the true origin of this recipe.
I cannot begin to tell you how good this is. It's almost borderline dessert. The creamy, warm Brie with the sweet sauce is really, really unbelievable. I don't think you can celebrate the holidays without it. I'm not kidding.
You will want to use a large wheel of Brie to accompany all the sauce, not to mention there will not be enough for everyone if you make a small one.
This also only takes 15 minutes to throw together, it's the perfect appetizer for this busy time of year.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Start by carefully slicing the rind off the top of the Brie wheel, but do not remove completely. Bake for 15 minutes.
When the Brie is done baking, the top can be easily removed to expose the creamy cheese.
While the Brie is baking, in a medium saucepan, bring Kahlua and brown sugar to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until a syrupy consistency is made. Throw the pecans in for 2 minutes at the end to warm them through and completely cover with the sauce.
Remove the Brie from the oven (removing top rind) and pour Kahlua sauce over the Brie.
Serve with your favorite crackers. People will be begging you for the recipe.
Kahlua Pecan Brown Sugar Baked Brie
One Year Ago: Chocolate Soufflé Cookies
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Wow! Best Ever Tropical Fruit Salad https://t.co/M7ky9ep3Uw via @Slow_Roasted https://t.co/eewcSWo5Md, 21 hours ago
- Chicken Parmesan Pasta Skillet (ONLY 6 INGREDIENTS!) via @cookierookiebec https://t.co/NfpM8hgo1r https://t.co/I2MgN3UKGi, Apr 28
- Love this #Healthy Breakfast Fruit #Pizza https://t.co/sew5AYrMUq via @Diethood https://t.co/7RgvtVDg2P, Apr 27
- Delicious Avocado Chicken Salad https://t.co/c8jZsYqRZK via @wishesNdishes https://t.co/GGQSnHHROl, Apr 26
- Bacon-Pretzel Grilled Cheese https://t.co/z5w1b9rdti #NationalPretzelDay https://t.co/ZsRrG0RhAy, Apr 26