Children love this. Teenagers love it even more.
Men really love this.
Men, screaming at a football game, while drinking beer, especially love this.
I love this. So I guess women love it too.
Let's face it, Superbowl Sunday is approaching with record speed. You know, the Superbowl, the day all your New Year's diet resolutions are left in the dust.
You need to set this Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip right next to the buffalo wings and watch it disappear. I'm warning you, it's addicting.
The best part, it's ready in minutes. No rocket science here, just a fun and yummy dip that will make your Superbowl Party the hottest ticket in town. It will. Really, it will.
Let's make this...
Here's what you will need: Pepperoni, sliced olives, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, dried oregano leaves, butter, refrigerated breadstick dough and parsley. Ingredients not shown: Green onions.
In a heavy pot, over medium heat, combine pepperoni, sliced olives, green onions, oregano and pizza sauce. Cook until heated through, about 5-7 minutes.
Add cream cheese and mozzarella cheese. Stir until melted and mixture is well combined. Turn heat to low while preparing the breadsticks. Stir occasionally.
Remove breadsticks from the tube and cook according to package directions. If you are really fancy, clever and an over-achiever, you could make these from scratch.
When breadsticks are finished baking, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with parsley.
Trust me, this dip will be far more popular than the half-time show.
I hope you have enough for everyone.
Excuse me while I take another bite...
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Heck yes! Cabbage Roll Casserole https://t.co/NxkhvEexBd via @comfortablefood https://t.co/Z3FKfzDBCB, 6 hours ago
- RT @Dinnersdishes: Sweet Chipotle Chicken Bites - ready in 15 minutes! From @BarefeetKitchen new cookbook! https://t.co/hAOv4gDWre… https://t.co/YJuN381NE6, 6 hours ago
- RT @DramamamaX5: One Pan Chipotle Lime Chicken Stir Fry #recipe #food https://t.co/JBigsr9noZ https://t.co/9MXFEOzhug, 6 hours ago
- RT @wearychef: UPDATED: Avocado Salsa Chicken Recipe is so good and easy to make!! https://t.co/0CSXG8rrTh #chicken #[email protected]… https://t.co/GbZ9XS1RnE, 6 hours ago
- RT @CompletSavorist: Baja Chicken Pasta https://t.co/eaaiZ4oKXE Decadent & utterly satisfying. Fusion of flavors: favorite cheesy pasta… https://t.co/XOd9YII1u6, 6 hours ago