This is one of my favorite cocktails. No party is complete without it. It just isn't.
Let's face it, wine is for dinner but when we need to get the party started, this will do it.
I don't think there is a more perfect color for a drink. The blue makes it appear intriguing but the drink holds its own on taste.
The color also makes it perfect for all the upcoming patriotic holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day), baby showers celebrating a boy, summer luaus and let's not forget Hanukkah!
If you have never had Hpnotiq before, I will stop here so you can go to the store and pick some up. You've been missing out.
It's unique flavors come from a blend of vodka, cognac and fruit juices. It can be served cold on its own but I enjoy it the most when used as a mixer.
This particular drink puts you on a tropical island with one sip.
I already have my beach chair picked out so let's quickly mix this up so we can enjoy the rest of the day.
Here's all you need to make this happen: Hpnotiq liqueur, coconut rum (such as Malibu) and pineapple juice. How easy could this be?
Add 2 ounces of Hpnotiq to a cocktail shaker.
Add 1 ounce of coconut rum to the Hpnotiq.
A splash of pineapple juice (maybe 1/2 an ounce).
A bunch of ice to cool it all down.
Now shake it up and pour it through the strainer so the ice remains in the shaker, into your favorite cocktail glass.
If you happen to have some rock candy stirrers hanging around, go ahead and add them as garnish.
Don't forget to dip the rim of your glass in sugar, it really makes this drink special.
After you've had a few of these, playing with photoshop becomes very interesting.
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Make Perfect Silver Dollar Pancakes every, single, time with one little trick. https://t.co/a2NY2JqmAA https://t.co/vfTteEa2Uy, 4 hours ago
- super easy beef and cabbage soup https://t.co/jCuW9osKUx via @comfortablefood https://t.co/VukYks0KIK, 21 hours ago
- 10 Unexpected Ways To Use Your #Hair Dryer Around The House https://t.co/f3QLjJGt8c https://t.co/05NBEkUysS, 23 hours ago
- RT @YvonneTremblay: #Turkey Cranberry Monte Cristo Sandwich! Can use deli turkey. https://t.co/5tGXXswJwN @OntarioTurkey @Cdn_Turkey… https://t.co/dpfj7WcY6v, 23 hours ago
- 26 Discontinued Foods That We Need To Bring BACK!! https://t.co/POrTSBXcDI https://t.co/Uf8HDWIadY, 23 hours ago