When you need to make a batch of cookies quickly, these Easiest Triple Chocolate KISS Cookies are ready in a snap. The trick is in the dough.
Sometimes you need one more batch of cookies for the holiday cookie tray or maybe you are just so busy, you’re having a hard time completing any holiday baking. These Easiest Triple Chocolate KISS Cookies couldn’t be easier to throw together. With a little bit of “cheating”, this festive cookie is ready in no time.
KISS cookies are a staple around the holidays. I’ll take any flavor of these traditional cookies anytime. However, so many of us are stretched so thin these days and it’s harder to get those cookies made in the time frame we have. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is crazy busy all the time. When I have more free time, I always make a batch of my Italian Cookies and Panko Cookies for the holidays.
What’s nice about this chocolate version is it’s also perfect for Valentine’s Day. Just change the color of your KISS candies.
Using already made refrigerated cookie dough and mixing in cocoa powder turns this dough into a yummy, simple and no-fail chocolate cookie.
To make the cookies perfectly round, I bake them in a Whoopie Pie Pan and I always weigh each cookie ball with my baking scale. The scale ensures the cookies are baked evenly since they are all the same size.
Since this type of cookie dough tends to be more dry, I dip the rolled balls in milk to make the chocolate sprinkles stick.
It’s hard to eat just one.
Add these to your holiday celebration this year, they couldn’t be easier to make!
There are so many easy holiday cookies to fill that cookie tray. These Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies are one of my favorites. Mexican Mocha Christmas Cookies are also on the top of my list. Reindeer Sugar Cookies are super fun for the kids to make. I also adore these Easy Shortbread Cookies. Easy Red Velvet Cookies are also holiday Perfection.
Four years ago I made these Corn Lime Cookies and they are always on my holiday cookie tray. This Leftover Holiday Ham Strata is perfect for the day after Christmas. Slow Cooker Thai Noodle Chicken Soup will keep you warm all winter. Perfect party appetizer are Tender Greens with Herb and Lemon Goat Cheese. And don’t forget to make Potato Chip Cookies, you’ll love them.
The Easiest Triple Chocolate KISS Cookies
- 2 (16 oz) packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 26-28 milk or dark chocolate KISSES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat cookie dough and cocoa together on low speed until fully combined.
- Roll dough into balls that weigh 33 grams each or are 2" round. Dip each dough ball in milk before rolling in sprinkles.
- Spray each well of a whoopie pie pan (or cookie sheet) with cooking spray. Place one dough ball in each well. Bake for 8-10 minutes until cookies are almost set. Remove from oven and press one chocolate KISS into each cookie. Let sit for 10 minutes on cookie tray before removing and cooling completely.
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #NOBLEPIG on INSTAGRAM so we can see what you’ve made. FOLLOW Noble Pig ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER to keep up with all our latest recipes.