I’m eating this by the bowlfu lof Peanut Butter Whipped Cream today while celebrating my birthday. I was too lazy and too hot to bake myself a cake, a symptom of getting older I guess. And this whipped cream is the perfect way to make my day perfect.
What I like most is its stability. It’s not runny or oily and will hold up well when piped on cupcakes or cake and remains strong when dolloped on big cup of hot coffee. As you can imagine, its uses are endless, especially if you love peanut butter like me.
So, what makes this peanut butter whipped cream so amazing? It’s my newest obsession I mentioned last week, peanut butter powder. I add it to my Greek yogurt, stir-frys, ice cream…anything I think it will enhance….which is a lot of things.
It really elevates the whipped cream with an intense peanut butter flavor and even gives it a little bit of texture, which is a really good thing. You are going to love it, I promise.
Let me know how much you love it!!
Peanut Butter Whipped Cream
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 5 Tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Place in the fridge and chill before adding to a piping bag. Or dollop immediately on your favorite dessert. However, I do prefer it once it has chilled for a bit.