I have to say, I love something a little sweet after my meal. Especially lunch. I feel it's time to revive the "after lunch dessert" movement. Wait, is that actually a movement?
Anyway, this was our after lunch dessert and let me just say, its lemony-goodness hit the spot.
If I didn't have to finish making lunch for my family, getting everyone a different drink, cleaning up spilled milk and washing the dishes...I could have taken a picture right away and you would have seen that this dessert comes out of the oven all puffed up and beautiful. If you serve them right away, they will look that way. My food blog fantasy is to have a team of people ready to take pics as soon as things emerge from the oven....prolly' not gonna happen.
This sweet little dessert (that by the way is low-cal), has a delicate sauce on the bottom....a nice little surprise. It's perfection. Make it soon, you will love it too.
Baking the cakes in a water bath creates an even, gentle cooking environment which lends itself to a moist, silky texture. All you need is six-ounce ramekins to make it all happen!
Lemon Pudding Cakes
Other Lemon Pudding Cake Recipes you might enjoy:
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Yum! Coca-Cola Glazed #Ham with Brown Sugar and Dijon https://t.co/Z3M1gUo1lI via @SouthYourMouth https://t.co/ntL70pQqH4, 1 hour ago
- 24 Holiday #Cocktails Filled with Cheer https://t.co/aexXbHmiv8 #SaturdayMorning https://t.co/F6pcvVVmh4, 3 hours ago
- I want them all! Chocolate Peanut Butter #Cookies https://t.co/oFv3h7LvU9 via @Buns_In_My_Oven https://t.co/5OpgMOc1Vb, Dec 9
- Why does the power only go out when it's dark? @ McMinnville, Oregon https://t.co/ufNz3KBWiq, Dec 9
- Layered Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownies https://t.co/hkE31T5x64 #NationalBrownieDay https://t.co/TF4frt92wr, Dec 9