Red Wine Slushie
End your day with a refreshing Red Wine Slushie, it's the perfect way to unwind on a beautiful sunny day.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of red wine, such as Red Moscato
- 1/3 cup (125 ml) Grand Marnier
- 1 cup (134 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (116 g) frozen blackberries
- 1 cup (118 g) frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- extra frozen berries for garnish
Add the wine, Grand Marnier, frozen strawberries, frozen blackberries, frozen raspberries and simple syrup to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Strain the mixture through a fine-meshed sieve into a freezer-safe container. *If you don’t mind the seeds from the berries being in your slushie feel free to skip this step.
Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Remove the mixture from the freezer and use an ice cream scoop to scoop the slushie into individual glasses. Alternatively, you can use a fork to scrape and breakup the slushie before serving.
Top with frozen berries if desired.
Calories: 285kcal | Carbohydrates: 23.5g | Protein: 1.2g | Fat: 0.4g | Sodium: 20mg | Fiber: 1.4g | Sugar: 24.6g