Last Minute Chili Dip
Last Minute Chili Dip is the perfect dish to make for a last-minute party invitation, drop-in company, impromptu pool parties and swarms of teenagers who might have descended on your home.
Servings 8 people
- 1 15 oz can chili with beans
- 1 15 oz can chili with no beans
- 1 4 oz can diced green chiles or jalapenos, drained
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- optional garnishes include tomatoes, chives or green onion
- tortilla chips and/or Fritos Scoops chips
Heat chili, green chiles and cream cheese together in a nonstick saucepan.
Stir well until mixed thoroughly and transfer to a warm serving dish. Top with shredded cheese and any garnishes you choose.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips and Fritos.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.5g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3.9g | Cholesterol: 23.1mg | Sodium: 327mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 1.1g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 0.6mg