Easy Pineapple Coleslaw
This Easy Pineapple Coleslaw is going to remind you of summer all year long. Enjoy as a side dish or top your favorite chicken burger with this one.
- 12 oz (bag) broccoli coleslaw
- 12 oz finely shredded Napa cabbage
- 20 oz (can) unsweetened pineapple tibits, drained, 6 Tbsp. liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
In a large bowl combine broccoli coleslaw, cabbage, pineapple and green onions. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, rice vinegar, reserved pineapple liquid, pepper and salt until smooth. Add to broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
Refrigerate coleslaw for a minimum of four hours or overnight for the best flavor. Toss again before serving.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1235IU | Vitamin C: 55.4mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 0.5mg