Air-fried and crispy on the outside, these s’mores egg rolls are filled with melted chocolate and marshmallows on the inside, with extra marshmallow fluff served on the outside to dunk into. The perfect twist on a campfire treat.
Air Fryer S’mores Egg Rolls Recipe
Air fryer s’mores egg rolls are a game changer when it comes to changing up a classic dessert. No campfire needed!
When egg roll wrappers are filled with chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallow fluff, then air-fried until crispy, creating a magically gooey dessert situation you are going to make again and again.
Best part is you can make these year round indoors, regardless of the weather or the situation.
Ingredients for S’mores Egg Rolls
You’re going to use graham crackers you crush yourself. You do not want the pulverized graham crackers used to make pie crusts. Crushing them yourself ensures you’ll have the best texture for this recipe.
Marshmallow fluff (found in the baking aisle), semi-sweet chocolate along with crushed graham crackers makes up the filling. However if you prefer dark chocolate, go ahead and use that.
Wonton wrappers are usually found in the refrigerated section of the produce department. Melted butter is what gives the wonton wrappers their golden brown color.
Extra marshmallow fluff and/or chocolate sauce is an optional side garnish for dipping.
How to Make S’mores Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer
Start by stirring together a portion of the graham crackers crumbs, chocolate and marshmallow fluff and dividing it among the wonton wrappers.
Instructions on how to wrap the wonton wrappers into an egg roll shape are below in the recipe section of this post.
Each roll is brushed with butter and sprinkled with the remaining graham crackers crumbs and air-fried.
Can I Make These Without an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can deep fry them in oil that’s heated to 350° F for about 4 minutes per side.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
What Air Fryer Was Used to Make This Recipe?
These s’mores egg rolls were made in this air fryer.
This recipe can be made in any air fryer, but just like every oven is different, so is every air fryer. Be mindful that times and temperatures can always be different.
Do These Store Well?
These egg rolls are best served immediately out of the air fryer while hot and the wrappers are shatteringly crisp.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You Might Enjoy
- Perfect Air Fryer Salmon
- Maple Glazed Air Fryer Salmon
- Parmesan Crusted Air Fryer Chickpeas
- Air Fryer Bagels
- Air Fryer Pickles
IF YOU DO MAKE SOMETHING FROM NOBLEPIG, IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE HOW YOURS TURNED OUT! TAG @NOBLEPIG ON INSTAGRAM WITH YOUR CREATION. DON’T FORGET TO RATE THIS RECIPE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW. ALSO FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FOR LOTS OF FOOD INSPIRATION AND A PEEK INTO EVERYDAY LIFE.
Air Fryer S'mores Egg Rolls
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers, divided
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 (1.55 oz) Hershey bars, chopped
- 5 wonton wrappers
- 2 tbsps butter, melted
- extra marshmallow fluff and chocolate sauce for serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together ¾ cup of the crushed graham crackers, fluff and chocolate.
- Place a wonton wrapper on the counter, so it's in a diamond shape directionally in reference to you. Add two tablespoons of the graham cracker filling to the bottom half of the wrapper. Pull the bottom corner over the top of the filling, bring in both sides to the middle. Dip your finger into some water and run it on the edge of the top corner. Roll the egg roll towards the top to seal it. Repeat this with the remaining filling.
- Brush the melted butter over the top of each eggroll and sprinkle with the crushed graham crackers.
- Place the egg rolls into the basket of your air fryer. Turn the air fryer to 400° F for 11 minutes.
- Serve with some chocolate sauce and/or marshmallow topping for dipping on the side.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.