Panko Cookies Recipe
Panko is made from crustless bread, unlike regular breadcrumbs.
The Panko Cookies are an absolute hit at my house.
Honestly they are the perfect crunch.
You would be hard-pressed to find another cookie without nuts as crunchy as this one.
If I were you, I’d make a double batch!
These cookies melt in your mouth and hold up well over several days.
Have you joined our private Facebook group yet? I want to see you there!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 cups of sifted powdered sugar for coating