May they rest in peace.
HI! I’M CATHY.Hi! I’m Cathy. I’ve escaped from a peculiar Northern California college town that built an underground tunnel to save toads from the potentials of vehicular frog-slaughter. I now live in Mcminnville, Oregon where my husband and I have planted a vineyard, started a winery and make wine in the heart of Oregon wine country. I love mayonnaise, butter and Jewish men. Barry, Jerry and Larry come to mind. Gluttony is my sin of choice. Welcome to my weird and wonderful world.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- The Best Homemade Sweet Potato Chips
- Cocoa Mocha Cupcakes
- Ham and Biscuits with Red-Eye Gravy
- The Easiest Triple Chocolate KISS Cookies
- No-Fail Pistachio and Walnut Fudge + VIDEO
- Pumpkin Pie Bites with Gingerbread Streusel
- Roasted Apple Butter Chicken
- Streuseled Overnight French Toast
- Bites of Life (#21)
- Cheesy Taco Skillet
Designed by: Heather Sanders