So many recipes made and eaten in 2016, but these Top 10 Sweet and Top 10 Savory were the most popular here on Noble Pig according to my analytics data.
It's always fun to look back at all the recipes I've made over the past year and find out which ones were the MOST popular. Sometimes the results surprise me, but this year I felt the list was pretty spot on.
If you have not made some of these, make sure to save or Pin them to make at a later date. If you are attempting to meal plan in the new year, this is a great start to adding some delicious dishes to your repertoire.
Happy New Year everyone, may it be your best year ever.
TOP 10 SAVORY RECIPES of 2016 (starting with #10)!
10. Quick Chicken Tortilla Pie
9. Cool Ranch Doritos Cheese Soup
- Two Year's Ago: Hot Italian Dip
- Three Year's Ago: Lucky and Loaded Pulled Pork and Black Eyed Peas Nachos
- Four Year's Ago: Bacon-Jalapeno Wrapped Tots with jack Cheese Dipping Sauce
- Eight Year's Ago: Lobster Bisque