Happy Mother's Day! Mom's, you have the hardest job in the world, I wish I could give one of these to each and every one of you. However, one lucky person is going to win this stand mixer and hand mixer!
The generous folks over at Hamilton Beach have given them to me to try out and they are offering another set to one more lucky person. I showed you how much I enjoyed using them in my new coffee cake recipe. Now one of you can do the same. I hope it's you.
6 Speed Soft Scrape™ Mixer with wire beaters & whisk:
- Mix ingredients thoroughly to reduce manual scraping with a spatula
- Specially coated stainless steel won't scratch bowls or nonstick pots
- Dishwasher safe
- Classic styling with brushed stainless steel housing
- Snap-on storage case — no more lost attachments
- Also includes 2 traditional metal beaters
- 300 watt peak-power motor
- Quick Burst™ button
- Bowl Rest™ feature lets mixer rest on bowl's edge
- Same mixing action as KitchenAid® stand mixers*
- Mixing action gives complete bowl coverage
- Powerful 300 Watt motor
- Better mixing than 2-beater stand mixers
- 3 attachments offer mixing versatility
- 6 speeds and special fold setting
- Stainless steel 3.5 quart bowl
- Flat beater, dough hook & whisk are dishwasher safe
- Mixing head spins as it rotates completely inside the bowl
- Tilt-up head lifts out of the way for easy bowl access
To enter this contest, a blog comment below is mandatory as well as entering that into the Rafflecopter widget below.
Just tell me “The first thing you would make with your new Stand Mixer". Then click the button on the Rafflecopter widget below. This will unlock a bunch of extra entries to this contest. (Please note all extra social media entries will be verified if you are chosen as a winner. If they are found to be invalid, a new winner will be notified. In other words, make sure to actually click through and follow.) Contest is open to U.S. residents 18 years old and older.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Two Years Ago: Cheesy-Sausage-Jalapeno Breakfast Quesadilla
Three Years Ago: Espresso Cream Cake
Four Years Ago: Butter-Almond Crusted Fish Sandwiches
Five Years Ago: Mini Peanut Butter-Finger Cheesecakes
Six Years Ago: My Heart...On the Outside
Disclosure: Hamilton Beach provided these products for a giveaway however, all opinions are 100% my own. Just so you know, the folks over at Hamilton Beach are kind of the nicest people ever!