Hi friends, I hope you all had a great week, full of fun and productivity. I was lucky enough to pick up some new dishes. What do you think? I know.....the cuteness....
A good part of my week was spent in Southern Oregon with the folks at Harry & David. (If you follow on Instagram, you would have already seen so much of the amazingness.) Later this week I'm going to tell you all about it after I've unpacked and caught my breath. However, I just couldn't wait to show you these dishes purchased at the Harry & David store!
Trapesing through blossoming pear orchards in the beautiful sunshine was a perfect antidote for the gloomy weather blues....but again, more on that later.
It was also a great mail week. I returned home to a box full of cheese and a beautiful cutting board from one of my favorite clients, Sargento Cheese. They sent me a sneak preview of their new cheese line called simply, Tastings, which will hit the stores very soon. They are the perfect sized block cheeses for party trays. I can't wait to enjoy them.
Things I’ve seen around the web this week:
This dessert! (I even got to eat it at this blogger's home.)
A perfect breakfast treat.
Casserole of the week.
Springtime holiday breakfast.
A huge collection of Easter desserts.
A smoothie I'm going to make this week.
Small space herb gardening.
Grilled cheese heaven.
Easter brunch cocktail.
More deviled egg goodness.
THESE dessert bars.
This, I must make this.
Whoa...dessert I know will be amazing.
Who doesn't love homemade danish?
Bacon in salad....yes please.
That is all friends, until next time. See other editions of Bites of Life.
One Year Ago: Spicy Italian Sausage Rice Bowl
Four Years Ago: Bacon-Wrapped Apricots with Sage
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- 12 Swoon-Worthy Grilled Desserts http://t.co/u2L7NEyWT2 perfect for your upcoming BBQ. @ParadeMagazine http://t.co/moh0hlHyrP, 1 hour ago
- RT @spskillet: Patriotic Pretzels that are perfect for 4th of July or any day of the year - http://t.co/p8dafGab0f via @noblepig http://t.co/6X60fAZvJa, 1 hour ago
- RT @CarriesExpKtchn: Red White and Blue Sangria http://t.co/bKrD7Tx0zu @noblepig http://t.co/Pw0Rsi4omg, 1 hour ago
- RT @MooreorlessCook: 10 MUST MAKE DESSERTS FOR SUMMER!! http://t.co/pDQV08PJbQ PIN IT: https://t.co/NcI0uLeMFW http://t.co/dJgAybC8N6, 2 hours ago
- #Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles http://t.co/RaSeMfreRq via @TidyMom luv the Nilla Wafer addition! @nabisco http://t.co/JuCYoQrVwe, Jun 29