I want to wish you all the happiest of holidays. What a treat it is to have you all as a part of this community, today and every day of the year. And what a blessing it is to be surrounded with others who enjoy food, life and fun as much as I do!
HI! I’M CATHY.Hi! I’m Cathy. I’ve escaped from a peculiar Northern California college town that built an underground tunnel to save toads from the potentials of vehicular frog-slaughter. I now live in Mcminnville, Oregon where my husband and I have planted a vineyard,started a winery and make wine in the heart of Oregon wine country. I love mayonnaise, butter and Jewish men. Barry, Jerry and Larry come to mind. Gluttony is my sin of choice. Welcome to my weird and wonderful world.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Limoncello Syrup Lemon Cake
- Crispy Cinnamon-Chili Chickpeas
- Strawberry-Banana Quinoa Smoothie
- Brined and Glazed Hoisin Drumsticks
- Cheesy Kimchi Butter-Ranch Bread
- Spicy Horseradish Macaroni Salad
- Creamy Garlic Mustard-Chicken Sliders with Bacon and Peperoncini
- Maple-Bacon-Waffle Bread Pudding
- Sweet Dark Cherry Vanilla Smoothie
- Double Kraut-Double Cheese Burgers
Top 100 Food Blogs
- Recipe Index
- Side Dish
- Pig Pen
- Pig cetera
Copyright 2012. Noble Pig. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by: OMSH