May they rest in peace.
HI! I’M CATHY.Hi! I’m Cathy. I’ve escaped from a peculiar Northern California college town that built an underground tunnel to save toads from the potentials of vehicular frog-slaughter. I now live in Mcminnville, Oregon where my husband and I have planted a vineyard, started a winery and make wine in the heart of Oregon wine country. I love mayonnaise, butter and Jewish men. Barry, Jerry and Larry come to mind. Gluttony is my sin of choice. Welcome to my weird and wonderful world.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Cucumber Edamame Salad with Ginger-Soy Vinaigrette
- Chocolate Avocado Green Smoothie
- Mandarin Orange Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting
- Key Lime Caipirinhas
- Potato Chip-Bisquick Oven “Fried” Drumsticks + VIDEO
- Strawberry-Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake + VIDEO
- Açaí Smoothie Bowl
- Dill Pickle Bacon Bloody Mary
- Grapefruit Cranberry Martini
- Banana Blender Pancakes
Designed by: Heather Sanders