"It is a miracle if you can find true friends, and it is a miracle if you have enough food to eat, and it is a miracle if you get to spend your days and evenings doing whatever it is you like to do, and the holiday season-like all the other seasons-is a good time not only to tell stories of miracles, but to think about the miracles in your own life, and to be grateful for them."
~Lemony Snicket, The Lump of Coal
HI! I’M CATHY.Hi! I’m Cathy. I’ve escaped from a peculiar Northern California college town that built an underground tunnel to save toads from the potentials of vehicular frog-slaughter. I now live in Mcminnville, Oregon where my husband and I have planted a vineyard,started a winery and make wine in the heart of Oregon wine country. I love mayonnaise, butter and Jewish men. Barry, Jerry and Larry come to mind. Gluttony is my sin of choice. Welcome to my weird and wonderful world.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Tarragon Coleslaw
- Pickled Veggie Potato Salad
- Mango and Papaya Pasta Salad with Creamy Lime Vinaigrette
- Old Bay Cauliflower Salad
- Steamed Artichokes with Garlic-Orange-Basil Cream Dipping Sauce
- Puff Pastry Tomato Tarts
- Steakhouse Bruschetta
- Romaine Salad with Creamy Gorgonzola and Parmesan Dressing
- Smokey Sweet Potato Fry-Black Bean Tacos with Maple-Jalapeno Cream
- Coconut-Mango-Carrot Smoothie
Top 100 Food Blogs
- Recipe Index
- Side Dish
- Pig Pen
- Pig cetera
Copyright 2012. Noble Pig. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by: OMSH