"It is a miracle if you can find true friends, and it is a miracle if you have enough food to eat, and it is a miracle if you get to spend your days and evenings doing whatever it is you like to do, and the holiday season-like all the other seasons-is a good time not only to tell stories of miracles, but to think about the miracles in your own life, and to be grateful for them."
~Lemony Snicket, The Lump of Coal
HI! I’M CATHY.Hi! I’m Cathy. I’ve escaped from a peculiar Northern California college town that built an underground tunnel to save toads from the potentials of vehicular frog-slaughter. I now live in Mcminnville, Oregon where my husband and I have planted a vineyard,started a winery and make wine in the heart of Oregon wine country. I love mayonnaise, butter and Jewish men. Barry, Jerry and Larry come to mind. Gluttony is my sin of choice. Welcome to my weird and wonderful world.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- (Giveaway) Suja Juice 3-Day Cleanse
- Festive Chocolate-Cherry Chip Cookies
- Leftover Curried Turkey Salad Sandwich
- Leftover Turkey and Black Bean Tacos
- 101 Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Smokey Cocktail Meatballs
- Simple Cinnamon-Cranberry Dinner Rolls
- Mashed Potato Cheese Soup
- (Giveaway) Hamilton Beach Smoothie Smart Blender and Single Serve Blender
- Cranberry-Vanilla-Cinnamon Smoothie
Top 100 Food Blogs
- Recipe Index
- Side Dish
- Pig Pen
- Pig cetera
Copyright 2012. Noble Pig. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by: Heather Sanders