"It is a miracle if you can find true friends, and it is a miracle if you have enough food to eat, and it is a miracle if you get to spend your days and evenings doing whatever it is you like to do, and the holiday season-like all the other seasons-is a good time not only to tell stories of miracles, but to think about the miracles in your own life, and to be grateful for them."
~Lemony Snicket, The Lump of Coal
HI! I’M CATHY.Hi! I’m Cathy. I’ve escaped from a peculiar Northern California college town that built an underground tunnel to save toads from the potentials of vehicular frog-slaughter. I now live in Mcminnville, Oregon where my husband and I have planted a vineyard,started a winery and make wine in the heart of Oregon wine country. I love mayonnaise, butter and Jewish men. Barry, Jerry and Larry come to mind. Gluttony is my sin of choice. Welcome to my weird and wonderful world.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Bites of Life (#5)
- Cheesy Cajun Shrimp and Rice Casserole
- Bites of Life (#4)
- Broccoli, Bacon and Cheese Pie
- Buttery Almond Pound Cake with Almond Glaze
- Simple Chicken Tenderloin Parmesan
- Fresh Citrus Salad with Homemade Poppy Seed Dressing
- Bites of Life (#3)
- Buttermilk Lemon-Scented Cake Loaves
- McMenamin’s Grand Lodge Food and Wine Weekend
Top 100 Food Blogs
- Recipe Index
- Side Dish
- Pig Pen
- Pig cetera
Copyright 2012. Noble Pig. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by: Heather Sanders