Hello everyone...yes, it has been a while.
We have finally returned from 2 weeks of bliss in South Florida, what an incredible time we had. Just to feel the sunshine made it all worth it. It was a full-fledged family vacation (we really needed it). I'm still processing all the amazing things I got to experience and can't wait to share them with you.
In the meantime....these quesadillas....mercy. So, I'm not really a sweet girl when it comes to breakfast, I prefer savory. Now I do crave pancakes and all that other stuff, but put to the wire, I would choose savory over sweet nine times out of ten.
Anyway, this quesadilla is going to blow your socks off. Whoever knew breakfast sausage and jalapenos were best friends in a quesadilla? Now we do. Go on with the rest of your lives, you can thank me later.
Cheesy-Sausage-Jalapeno Breakfast Quesadillas
You are going to love....
One Year Ago: Espresso Cream Cake
Four Years Ago: Hpnotiq Breeze
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Beer-Cider Slam https://t.co/VUpliBB7sp #NationalDrinkBeerDay https://t.co/UGTD0BJO33, 15 hours ago
- These Sweet Chicken Chipotle Bites are going to be your new favorite dinner. Serve with warm,… https://t.co/RUHjSs0XnE, 16 hours ago
- RT @BarefeetKitchen: Sweet Chipotle Chicken Bites are a BIG favorite from #theweeknightdinnercookbook via @noblepig… https://t.co/tBSrpODhFu, 18 hours ago
- RT @cookthenet: Bacon, Tomato and Cheddar Breakfast Bake. - https://t.co/I6CzpMqQri via: @noblepig https://t.co/HabyKxR8FX #FoodPorn, 18 hours ago
- RT @BruCrewLife: This Avocado & Three Bean Salad from @noblepig sounds delicious! https://t.co/bGIyMbYaM2 https://t.co/8QoeJxeMXe, 18 hours ago