Hello everyone...yes, it has been a while.
We have finally returned from 2 weeks of bliss in South Florida, what an incredible time we had. Just to feel the sunshine made it all worth it. It was a full-fledged family vacation (we really needed it). I'm still processing all the amazing things I got to experience and can't wait to share them with you.
In the meantime....these quesadillas....mercy. So, I'm not really a sweet girl when it comes to breakfast, I prefer savory. Now I do crave pancakes and all that other stuff, but put to the wire, I would choose savory over sweet nine times out of ten.
Anyway, this quesadilla is going to blow your socks off. Whoever knew breakfast sausage and jalapenos were best friends in a quesadilla? Now we do. Go on with the rest of your lives, you can thank me later.
Cheesy-Sausage-Jalapeno Breakfast Quesadillas
You are going to love....
One Year Ago: Espresso Cream Cake
Four Years Ago: Hpnotiq Breeze
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- RT @Shockinglydlish: #Hatch season is almost here! Triple Hatch Chile Turkey Bowls https://t.co/GJ6rMlJAeH @MelissasProduce @notketchup https://t.co/Vjp58HJnXG, 20 hours ago
- Gooey Root Beer #Chocolate Chip Cake https://t.co/5Drz2wjsvc #dessert https://t.co/OeBmTUtgcE, 20 hours ago
- Swoon-worthy “CREAMY BACON MUSHROOM THYME CHICKEN” https://t.co/CORuOJd2MF via @therecipecritic https://t.co/7pfhm6a9e3, Aug 30
- RT @Shockinglydlish: #NightCereal is a thing! Chai oats, #bacon, mango... https://t.co/u9UkmmanTm #FoodLovesMilk @GotMilk #ad https://t.co/hXjeRfcIrd, Aug 29
- RT @BakeEatRepeat: Lemon berry no bake cheesecake cups - fast, easy, sweet and creamy! #EagleBrandSummer #ad https://t.co/kSiuoZF5MX https://t.co/SqdqFJEJHu, Aug 29