Hello everyone...yes, it has been a while.
We have finally returned from 2 weeks of bliss in South Florida, what an incredible time we had. Just to feel the sunshine made it all worth it. It was a full-fledged family vacation (we really needed it). I'm still processing all the amazing things I got to experience and can't wait to share them with you.
In the meantime....these quesadillas....mercy. So, I'm not really a sweet girl when it comes to breakfast, I prefer savory. Now I do crave pancakes and all that other stuff, but put to the wire, I would choose savory over sweet nine times out of ten.
Anyway, this quesadilla is going to blow your socks off. Whoever knew breakfast sausage and jalapenos were best friends in a quesadilla? Now we do. Go on with the rest of your lives, you can thank me later.
Cheesy-Sausage-Jalapeno Breakfast Quesadillas
You are going to love....
One Year Ago: Espresso Cream Cake
Four Years Ago: Hpnotiq Breeze
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- All I need is Eggnog...making that happen today. @ McMinnville, Oregon https://t.co/c43KGMBNs7, 3 hours ago
- RT @WolfGourmet: Treat yourself to the best one pot chicken and rice from @noblepig https://t.co/woG52dmIj3 https://t.co/1Dv2dqxnZi, 3 hours ago
- Snow fun tonight. @ Middle of Nowhere https://t.co/7sOcdgR7uH, 19 hours ago
- You need Reese's Fudge https://t.co/PAOeVxKmGD via @Dinnersdishes https://t.co/6ENIrKk4ps, Dec 5
- First snow of the season. @ McMinnville, Oregon https://t.co/9kdEAxQWVj, Dec 5