Hello everyone...yes, it has been a while.
We have finally returned from 2 weeks of bliss in South Florida, what an incredible time we had. Just to feel the sunshine made it all worth it. It was a full-fledged family vacation (we really needed it). I'm still processing all the amazing things I got to experience and can't wait to share them with you.
In the meantime....these quesadillas....mercy. So, I'm not really a sweet girl when it comes to breakfast, I prefer savory. Now I do crave pancakes and all that other stuff, but put to the wire, I would choose savory over sweet nine times out of ten.
Anyway, this quesadilla is going to blow your socks off. Whoever knew breakfast sausage and jalapenos were best friends in a quesadilla? Now we do. Go on with the rest of your lives, you can thank me later.
Cheesy-Sausage-Jalapeno Breakfast Quesadillas
You are going to love....
One Year Ago: Espresso Cream Cake
Four Years Ago: Hpnotiq Breeze
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- I want this Sicilian Chicken Soup https://t.co/6ujIJwKC2L via @ADashofSanity https://t.co/1DcVEUUBEt, 13 hours ago
- Almond Butter Crunch Ice Cream https://t.co/z8z746Lha4 #summer #icecream https://t.co/FmRxrsPInX, Jul 29
- Fresh #Cherry - Berry Crumble https://t.co/5xq62iEXQp #FoodieFriday https://t.co/6dcpa04JS1, Jul 29
- RT @fork_tale: Spanish Garlic Shrimp #recipe #garlic #yum https://t.co/tUzTCcJekJ https://t.co/y9Girpa10C, Jul 29
- RT @CricketsSnacks: Have you ever made a backpack? It's a naturally #glutenfree way to s'more! https://t.co/yNYIKtyZFn https://t.co/QIaLAbQQls, Jul 29