We have escaped the Pacific Northwest for a little rest and relaxation in the Florida Keys. Let's just say, the sites are beautiful, the seafood unreal and it's warm. Do you know how long it has been since I've felt warm? Too long. Total bliss.
The palm trees just blow in the wind...it's so relaxing just to watch.
We have eaten everything....Conch Fritters with Key Lime Aioli, Hog Fish, Seafood Towers loaded with the biggest shrimp, oysters and Stone Crabs you have ever seen...seafood pastas, pina coladas, sushi and of course Key Lime Pie.
Here's what they are doing....they have the pool to themselves.
Talk to you soon.
Two Years Ago: Baked Apples with Maple-Walnut Sauce
Three Years Ago: Good Things to Come
Four Years Ago: Parents Can Be Cruel
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- RT @wearychef: Planning your holiday dinner? Read 10 reasons to order a meal instead! #ad https://t.co/USdPV5nOCJ #BlogWithRaleys… https://t.co/VuigoWZ7DG, 10 hours ago
- RT @hallnesting: What if you had the perfect #recipe to go with your breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Try these Parmesan Chive Biscuits https://t.co/XLwHTnqCNk, 10 hours ago
- RT @Shockinglydlish: 4-Ingredient #Nutella Fudge Brownies for #NationalBrownieDay. It doesn't get easier! https://t.co/VycnghwrwO https://t.co/BJGNZoURCc, 10 hours ago
- RT @texanerin: This raspberry almond tart made with @driscollsberry is perfect for Christmas! https://t.co/JTfCpB5lAv… https://t.co/B75QoceZd2, 10 hours ago
- RT @KudosKitchen: Your family and friends will thank you for serving this Balsamic Herbed Pork Roast with Cranberry Relish Glaze.… https://t.co/Kf9eB31bpR, 10 hours ago