We have escaped the Pacific Northwest for a little rest and relaxation in the Florida Keys. Let's just say, the sites are beautiful, the seafood unreal and it's warm. Do you know how long it has been since I've felt warm? Too long. Total bliss.
The palm trees just blow in the wind...it's so relaxing just to watch.
We have eaten everything....Conch Fritters with Key Lime Aioli, Hog Fish, Seafood Towers loaded with the biggest shrimp, oysters and Stone Crabs you have ever seen...seafood pastas, pina coladas, sushi and of course Key Lime Pie.
Here's what they are doing....they have the pool to themselves.
Talk to you soon.
Two Years Ago: Baked Apples with Maple-Walnut Sauce
Three Years Ago: Good Things to Come
Four Years Ago: Parents Can Be Cruel
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- "Like strawberry wine and seventeen..." @ McMinnville, Oregon https://t.co/BqCnbV5Lrp, 14 hours ago
- Bring it! S'mores Pie https://t.co/sDg69bOHtW via @wishesNdishes https://t.co/Wnn2xL1qCo, 24 hours ago
- When you receive a copy of your friend's new cookbook in the mail and you can't put it down.… https://t.co/Oi0dpKbeIU, Aug 22
- The brain works best when snacks are involved. Wish you could all join me for some guacamole… https://t.co/FgOb1msPl0, Aug 22
- Want! Boston Cream Pie Ice Box Cake https://t.co/9yR2HZj8QN via @Dinnersdishes https://t.co/tKomtQNiiG, Aug 22