We have escaped the Pacific Northwest for a little rest and relaxation in the Florida Keys. Let's just say, the sites are beautiful, the seafood unreal and it's warm. Do you know how long it has been since I've felt warm? Too long. Total bliss.
The palm trees just blow in the wind...it's so relaxing just to watch.
We have eaten everything....Conch Fritters with Key Lime Aioli, Hog Fish, Seafood Towers loaded with the biggest shrimp, oysters and Stone Crabs you have ever seen...seafood pastas, pina coladas, sushi and of course Key Lime Pie.
Here's what they are doing....they have the pool to themselves.
Talk to you soon.
Two Years Ago: Baked Apples with Maple-Walnut Sauce
Three Years Ago: Good Things to Come
Four Years Ago: Parents Can Be Cruel
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- The Best Tasting Slow Cooker Tangy #Beef Brisket https://t.co/J1COIx4fhf https://t.co/Csp6Pxy7So, 7 hours ago
- RT @CompletSavorist: Love the convenience @ReynoldsWrap Disposable Heat&Eat containers #Coupons https://t.co/fZmMt6927x &/or… https://t.co/VEpVLVuCr8, 12 hours ago
- RT @Shockinglydlish: New kids menu at @Zoeskitchen! Ingredients I trust, flavors they love, like pizza piadina. #Fromscratch #nutritious… https://t.co/3Ay6fpRBvV, 17 hours ago
- RT @DramamamaX5: Easy Teriyaki Chicken Tacos for #TacoTuesday #recipe AD https://t.co/hv8jnivGlQ https://t.co/PnvTUhcsbz, 17 hours ago
- Wow! Caramel-Glazed Country #Apple Fritter Bread https://t.co/841HiVOEKb via @wishesNdishes https://t.co/QRXwNBxzxb, 18 hours ago