Oh here I go again, posting a delicious, but not pretty slow-cooker meal. I love the sauce in this dish...there is so much of it!! The extra sauce also makes it perfect to sit on top of a bed of angel hair pasta....yummmm.
This cooked away by its lonesome, while I did what it is I do all day. Get that? So nice to come home to a meal that's hot and ready. Just boil some pasta and dinner is served.
Do not add any salt or seasonings, the ingredients have plenty to make a flavorful dish. Let us know how yours turns out.
FYI...it paired perfectly with our Pinot Blanc...for those of you who have a bottle or two around.
Slow Cooked Super Saucy Chicken over Angel Hair Pasta
One Year Ago: Layered Greek Dip
Two Years Ago: Sour Cream-Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
Three Years Ago: How Do You Afford It?
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- RT @LemonTreeCathy: Garlic & Herb CHEESY POTATOES!! You're gonna love them! https://t.co/8IwEgF42NX @Crystal_Farms #CrystalFarmsCheese… https://t.co/wQk85U4qCH, 21 mins ago
- RT @wearychef: Favorite Baked #Spinach #Dip Recipe https://t.co/GoJAZAQmlD This spinach dip recipe is a must make for your next pa… https://t.co/5aSl5JvKw7, 21 mins ago
- Whoa! Skillet Apple #Pie Biscuits https://t.co/6MVefgxWqU via @Melissa_MSSK https://t.co/mSQ0AxPn0Q, 3 hours ago
- RT @Shockinglydlish: Love old #Hollywood? This is THE book for you! L.A.'s Legendary Restaurants: lore + #recipes… https://t.co/yBM3ubGFlt, 3 hours ago
- RT @DramamamaX5: Easy #eggnog pancakes are perfect for the holidays! #recipe https://t.co/WINe0jmShy https://t.co/dTkI530nc8, 3 hours ago