I have to admit, it's always fun to win. We are honored to have received the Silver Medal for our 2008 Pinot Noir at last weekends Oregon Wine, Food & Brew Festival.
Thank you to everyone who came out and said hi and took home some of our wonderful wines. We truly appreciate your continued support with our small, family business.
Best to all of you!
HI! I’M CATHY.Hi! I’m Cathy. I’ve escaped from a peculiar Northern California college town that built an underground tunnel to save toads from the potentials of vehicular frog-slaughter. I now live in Mcminnville, Oregon where my husband and I have planted a vineyard,started a winery and make wine in the heart of Oregon wine country. I love mayonnaise, butter and Jewish men. Barry, Jerry and Larry come to mind. Gluttony is my sin of choice. Welcome to my weird and wonderful world.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Tarragon Coleslaw
- Pickled Veggie Potato Salad
- Mango and Papaya Pasta Salad with Creamy Lime Vinaigrette
- Old Bay Cauliflower Salad
- Steamed Artichokes with Garlic-Orange-Basil Cream Dipping Sauce
- Puff Pastry Tomato Tarts
- Steakhouse Bruschetta
- Romaine Salad with Creamy Gorgonzola and Parmesan Dressing
- Smokey Sweet Potato Fry-Black Bean Tacos with Maple-Jalapeno Cream
- Coconut-Mango-Carrot Smoothie
Top 100 Food Blogs
- Recipe Index
- Side Dish
- Pig Pen
- Pig cetera
Copyright 2012. Noble Pig. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by: OMSH