We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support. It is readers like you who make writing this blog a pleasure and keep it successful.
May your holiday season be filled with much joy, happiness and success. We look forward to more fun over the coming year. Best to you all!!
HI! I’M CATHY.Hi! I’m Cathy. I’ve escaped from a peculiar Northern California college town that built an underground tunnel to save toads from the potentials of vehicular frog-slaughter. I now live in Mcminnville, Oregon where my husband and I have planted a vineyard,started a winery and make wine in the heart of Oregon wine country. I love mayonnaise, butter and Jewish men. Barry, Jerry and Larry come to mind. Gluttony is my sin of choice. Welcome to my weird and wonderful world.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Streuseled Apple Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Muffins
- Pistachio-White Chocolate Cake Batter Cookies and a Special Cookie Making Tip
- (Giveaway) Suja Juice 3-Day Cleanse
- Festive Chocolate-Cherry Chip Cookies
- Leftover Curried Turkey Salad Sandwich
- Leftover Turkey and Black Bean Tacos
- 101 Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Smokey Cocktail Meatballs
- Simple Cinnamon-Cranberry Dinner Rolls
- Mashed Potato Cheese Soup
Top 100 Food Blogs
- Recipe Index
- Side Dish
- Pig Pen
- Pig cetera
Copyright 2012. Noble Pig. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by: Heather Sanders