"I am younger each year at the first snow. When I see it, suddenly, in the air, all little and white and moving; then I am in love again and very young and I believe everything."
~Anne Sexton, in a letter to W.D. Snodgrass (November 28, 1958)
HI! I’M CATHY.Hi! I’m Cathy. I’ve escaped from a peculiar Northern California college town that built an underground tunnel to save toads from the potentials of vehicular frog-slaughter. I now live in Mcminnville, Oregon where my husband and I have planted a vineyard,started a winery and make wine in the heart of Oregon wine country. I love mayonnaise, butter and Jewish men. Barry, Jerry and Larry come to mind. Gluttony is my sin of choice. Welcome to my weird and wonderful world.
MOST RECENT POSTS
- Steamed Artichokes with Garlic-Orange-Basil Cream Dipping Sauce
- Puff Pastry Tomato Tarts
- Steakhouse Bruschetta
- Romaine Salad with Creamy Gorgonzola and Parmesan Dressing
- Smokey Sweet Potato Fry-Black Bean Tacos with Maple-Jalapeno Cream
- Coconut-Mango-Carrot Smoothie
- Buffalo Bleu Chicken Salad Sandwiches and Packing the Perfect Picnic
- Sauerkraut and Kielbasa Nachos with Cracked Pepper-Dijon Cream
- Coconut Milk-Lemongrass Shrimp
- Corn and Jalapeno Skillet Quinoa
Top 100 Food Blogs
- Recipe Index
- Side Dish
- Pig Pen
- Pig cetera
Copyright 2012. Noble Pig. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by: OMSH