No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie

When you take peak-season berries and puree them into a pudding-like filling, this very easy confection takes only 15 minutes to put together. Your house will smell like a strawberry patch, I promise!

The taste here is just incredible and screams everything that’s good about summer.

If the color of the pink filling isn’t enough to get you to make this, hopefully knowing it tastes delicious will push you over the edge.

Place 2 pounds of strawberries in a blender and blend on high until pureed, about 10 seconds.

Combine milk, sugar and cornstarch in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and whisk until dissolved. Add the strawberry puree and lemon juice. Cook on high heat, whisking constantly, until the mixture is thick and bubbling (about 7 minutes), remove from heat.

Just before serving, place heavy cream in a mixing bowl and with an electric mixer, blend on high until stiff peaks form. Add confectioner’s sugar and blend another 10 seconds. Using a spatula, spread the whipped cream over the filling.

Slice reserved strawberries, add to the top and serve.

No-Bake Strawberry Cream Pie

2 lbs. fresh strawberries (about 4 pints), tops removed, plus 4 strawberries reserved
1-1/4 cups milk
3/4 cup sugar
5 Tablespoons cornstarch
3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
10 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 cup heavy cream
1 Tablespoon confectioners’ sugar

Place graham cracker crumbs in a 10″ x 1-1/2″ deep pie plate, drizzle with melted butter and mix until the crumbs are moistened. With the back of a spoon, press evenly into the bottom and sides of the pie plate to form a crust. Pour strawberry filling into crust and let cool completely (about 45 minutes). Cover and refrigerate overnight.

Slice reserved strawberries, add to the top and serve.

One Year Ago: Willamette Wrap

That is such a refreshing looking dessert! Nothing shouts summer like strawberries or watermelon. Myself, I prefer strawberries. This looks like something we need when we come in from the beach!

2. Looks so refreshing and delish! I want a plate right this second! Beautiful!

3. glenda 3

thanks for reminding me, very similar to one my friend makes. She adds a lot of fresh sliced strawberries to the filling before cooling. then whipped cream and more strawberries. DECADENT ! it doesn’t keep as long….but that was never an issue.

4. deeba 4

It’s gorgeous Cathy …sorry I’ve been missing but I have renovation work on at home. Love the pie…YUM!

That looks awesome, I love no bake pies.

6. Cheryl 6

Wow, what a neat idea and we know Oregon strawberries are the BEST!

7. Mary 7

What a perfectly wonderful summer treat. It really is easy to do and I can just imagine the wonderful aroma the berries will spread throughout the kitchen. I hope the day treats you well. Blessings…Mary

8. nina 8

I would rate this recipe as the BEST strawberry recipe I have seen ever. The fruit remains the star of this cream pie!

9. I love no-bake desserts! This looks delicious!
    I have a question though–10 tablespoons of butter seems like a lot for a graham cracker crust…is it beacuse the crust isn’t baked so it needs more fat to stay together? Thanks!

10. Love the flavours and love the colours!

I can just imagine how good this is!

12. Dawn 12

The color is absolutely mesmerizing.

13. Lisa H. 13

This is just stunning. I want my house to smell like a strawberry patch!!

14. I have a potluck on Friday. I SO want to make this in a sheet cake pan for ease of cutting + serving. Any ideas on how I could increase the ingredients?

15. Noble Pig 15

Hmmm, I really have no idea if doubling it will be enough, maybe tripling? It would be better to have extra than not enough. You could always fill muffin cups with any extra batter.

16. laura 16

this looks gorgeous! can’t wait to try it.

17. Wow, I’ve never seen anything like this before. I’ll have to give it a try.

18. I’ve never seen anything like this before. Can’t wait to try it.

19. I have been picking up the most amazing strawberries at the farmers market this season. Your pie looks scrumptious! I love that it’s a no bake recipe.

20. Yum!

21. Noble Pig 21

10 Tablespoons was the perfect amount for 2-1/2 cups of crumbs.

I really, really want some of this. I just love strawberries!

OH, be still my heart! This looks like something that will fit right in here at my house. It’s a definite bookmark.

24. leslie 24

Love your recipes!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

25. Suzette 25

This is just gorgeous – and a “must try” for certain. I love that it doesn’t contain whipped nondairy topping or instant pudding mix! You see a lot of that in cream pies. Can’t wait to give it a go!

26. Carla Parsons 26

I am fairly new to your site. I am enjoying the recipes. I keep all the recipes in an email folder. When I go back to look for a certain recipe I have to look through all the emails from you.

My request, in the subject line could/would you put the recipe title, instead of listing “new entry from Noble Pig”. It would be easier to find the recipe again. Thanks for considering this. Carla P.

27. Noble Pig 27

Carla-

Thanks for the note.  Unfortunately I have no control over how the automated responses are sent to you and what they say, the website hosting company generates those emails.  However, on the left sidebar of my site are categories for entrees, desserts, appetizers etc.  By clicking on those links it will take you to a list of my recipes in that category, click on the one you are looking for and you can print them from the printing icon found next to the time and date the entry was posted, found right above the comments section.

Thanks for visiting!

Must.have.this.pie!

I had to laugh, my uncle posted a link to this on his Facebook page. Not sure how he found it but I was glad to see that the addiction I have to your recipes has spread to my relatives!

30. yana 30

hi!
    so i tried making this pie and it came out way too liquidy. It was delicious but what should i do in order for it to be more solid. I Tried putting it in the fridge for more than 24 hrs, but it just didnt stick!

31. Amy Williams 31

ok so I made this pie and its really good by the way, but anyway I had the smaller store bought graham cracker pie shell. well it didn’t all fit in there and I didn’t have anymore graham crackers so I used shortbread cookies crumbed them up mix with the butter and used that for my pie shell . And it was really good kind of like having strawberries and shortbread cake with cream