Why can't Halloween always fall on a Saturday, it's so much more fun that way! Here are my vampire and Jango Fett (from Star Wars). They had so much fun this year.
It's just not Halloween unless Kitty Litter Cake makes an appearance.
This cake is always great for a good laugh, it actually tastes good, no joke.
However, for those who could not stomach eating Kitty Litter Cake, I made another Upside Down Apple Pie.
We had to bring wine in a coffin, perfectly fitting for Halloween.
I had a taste for more of the Blue Cheese Dip with Caramelized Onions.
We partied with friends and the kids had so much fun together.
Even though my yard is now a sea of fallen, golden ginkgo leaves...
The fuschia's are blooming like crazy.
I think I did better with his makeup than I do with my own every day.
How was your Halloween weekend?
One Year Ago: Apple Cheese Crisp
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- 14 Pies You Absolutely Need in Your Life https://t.co/kdYFRvkxMa https://t.co/1W2tzr0xpF, 2 hours ago
- 18 Irresistible #Pumpkin Flavored Cakes for Fall https://t.co/O0Ett8SZ1E https://t.co/LSDEENvytO, 2 hours ago
- Crock Pot Creamy Ranch #Chicken https://t.co/PA8MssyedZ https://t.co/rrJ30Mg67p, 3 hours ago
- Pumpkin Caramel Bars with #Bacon https://t.co/FVyy3gFfC7 https://t.co/L9w1wJHFo7, 18 hours ago
- Yes please! Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Pie https://t.co/PQfkpc1OnS via @BruCrewLife https://t.co/o23xl8gzvu, 21 hours ago