Why can't Halloween always fall on a Saturday, it's so much more fun that way! Here are my vampire and Jango Fett (from Star Wars). They had so much fun this year.
It's just not Halloween unless Kitty Litter Cake makes an appearance.
This cake is always great for a good laugh, it actually tastes good, no joke.
However, for those who could not stomach eating Kitty Litter Cake, I made another Upside Down Apple Pie.
We had to bring wine in a coffin, perfectly fitting for Halloween.
I had a taste for more of the Blue Cheese Dip with Caramelized Onions.
We partied with friends and the kids had so much fun together.
Even though my yard is now a sea of fallen, golden ginkgo leaves...
The fuschia's are blooming like crazy.
I think I did better with his makeup than I do with my own every day.
How was your Halloween weekend?
One Year Ago: Apple Cheese Crisp
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- I want them all! Chocolate Peanut Butter #Cookies https://t.co/oFv3h7LvU9 via @Buns_In_My_Oven https://t.co/5OpgMOc1Vb, 3 hours ago
- Why does the power only go out when it's dark? @ McMinnville, Oregon https://t.co/ufNz3KBWiq, 14 hours ago
- Layered Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownies https://t.co/hkE31T5x64 #NationalBrownieDay https://t.co/TF4frt92wr, 17 hours ago
- #snowmageddon2016 in #Mcminnville #oregon. We love our red barns out here. https://t.co/zMG6ruNhDr, 18 hours ago
- Lots of snow in #McMinnville today. #snowmageddon2016 #oregon https://t.co/IC9NGGTd1l, 18 hours ago