Having two good friends come into town during the same week has me feeling a bit greedy. I don't want them to leave but do appreciate the time we have together.
Yesterday we were lucky enough to visit with our California friends Paul and Tarri (before they make their way to our house) at their aunt's farm in Lebanon, Oregon. We had the best time ever.
You know who had an even better time?
Our kids. They were in heaven running around this 30-40 acre farm. Making bubble trains...
...and riding on what I swear was at least 357 bikes, trikes, tractors, scooters and carts. Matching John Deere's anyone?
See...more carts and racer-around-thingys. I'm amazed I even got these pictures. I barely saw the kids all day.
Sheep were everywhere.
Happy babies and kids on tractors...
This however was my oldest son's happiest day. A 12 mph go-cart that only he could use since he was old enough. No cars to worry about...he was loving it. He zoomed around for hours and hours.
The only pigs on this farm.
Picturesque farm stuff...
Baby lambs born moments before and trying to stand for the first time.
Aren't they adorable?
Okay mama...I'm backing off...
Our kids faces as they watched these lambs emerge into life...priceless.
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Snow fun tonight. @ Middle of Nowhere https://t.co/7sOcdgR7uH, 11 hours ago
- You need Reese's Fudge https://t.co/PAOeVxKmGD via @Dinnersdishes https://t.co/6ENIrKk4ps, 17 hours ago
- First snow of the season. @ McMinnville, Oregon https://t.co/9kdEAxQWVj, 20 hours ago
- RT @LemonTreeCathy: Garlic & Herb CHEESY POTATOES!! You're gonna love them! https://t.co/8IwEgF42NX @Crystal_Farms #CrystalFarmsCheese… https://t.co/wQk85U4qCH, Dec 4
- RT @wearychef: Favorite Baked #Spinach #Dip Recipe https://t.co/GoJAZAQmlD This spinach dip recipe is a must make for your next pa… https://t.co/5aSl5JvKw7, Dec 4