Please Join Us

This is just a reminder if you going to be in the McMinnville, Oregon area this Saturday, July 18th….please join us for the, Discover the Wines of the McMinnville AVA”  event taking place at Yamhill Valley Vineyards.  We are very excited about this affair as our “vineyard to be” is also located in the McMinnville AVA.  We can’t wait until we get to pour our own wines at this venue.

Here is the most updated list of wineries scheduled to pour at the event…

Amity Vineyards (Bass Hill)
Brittan Vineyards
Coeur de Terre Vineyard
Coleman Vineyard
Maysara Vineyard
Raptor Ridge Winery
Seufert Winery
Yamhill Valley Vineyards
Youngberg Hill Vineyards

Plus samples from Local food purveyors:

Joel Palmer House, Red Fox Bakery, Red Ridge Farms & Honest Chocolates

Paired with the delectable appetizers of Exec Chef Kristin Coleman With the sponsorship of the Fresh Palate Café

$25 ticket price includes Seminar, Tasting, Appetizers, Raffle* & Riedel Tasting Glass
Purchase tickets at www.mcminnvilleava.org

The Wild Boar and I will be there milling around…probably eating all the appetizers so you better come early!

One Year Ago Today:  A Hole In My Yard

I wish I didn’t live so far away! I would love to spend my Saturday doing this instead of laundry!

2. Sounds like a fabulous event!

Would love to go but I’m headed down south a ways, to VA, to get together with some of my favourite blogers for BlogFest!

Have a great time Cathy!

3. Hello from Denver. We’re a week too late. We’ll be in McMinnville for the Pinot Festival. Are you attending? By the way, Maysara is my absolute favorite Oregon wine. Love the Delara. Hope they’re pouring some of that.

4. Rats, I’m headed to New England with Mr. GFE on our motorcycle for 11 days … leaving Friday. But, hope it goes really well and you all have a great time! Another step closer to your own vineyard and “pour” as you say. :-)

Shirley

5. When you are pouring YOUR wines and serving some of your food and favorites Wild Boars won’t be able to drag me away. for reals.

6. Have a wonderful time and take photos!! Make sure you check in tomorrow as I am linking to you on my post.

You will be so proud of your dedicated follower.

7. I can’t wait to come visit yours!

8. Cheryl 8

Now that’s just mean to tease me like that! Seriously, I am sure it will be a spectacular event…have a wonderful time…and maybe I can save some pennies for when you’re actually pouring…. 😉

9. erin 9

Sounds like a fun time. I wouldn’t get much mulling done. One glass and I’d be done like dinner.

Sounds like a great time…my husband has been planning to go to the brewfest in Portland this weekend, darn it! Have fun.

11. If I wasn’t off to Virginia, I’d be packing my bags for Oregon!

Have a blast… Eat some appetizers for me!

12. Ramona 12

Sounds like a great event. Have fun.

13. Debra 13

Oh!! How I wish we lived closer!!! What a wonderful event. When you are pouring your own wines, I do believe I’ll make the trip from Kansas!! Have fun!!

14. lo 14

Oooh. Sounds like a great event!
    Have a great time, guys!

15. Mary 15

I hope this gorgeous weather holds for you. Have a wonderful time.

16. I was looking forward to this event but the hours conflict with my schedule at the farmers market. I’m disappointed because I was hoping to meet you. Maybe another time. Looks like the weather should be perfect for both of us.

17. Byron 17

Bummer! I can’t go, my wife and I are hosting our 5th annual Belly Dance Festival Saturday. Have fun, though!

18. Hilary 18

Cant’ wait to join you .. it’s too near lunchtime to read such delicious sounding food .. more photos please & .. ?? of that couple & their food habits??

Great to hear about your new town ..
    Thanks – Hilary Melton-Butcher
    Positive Letters

19. Kayola 19

Sounds wonderful….especially the chocolates!!!!!

20. I love food and I love wine…this would just perfect if I was in the area! Luckily the east end of Long Island is a wine growing region and we visit regularly (my sil lives right smack dab in the middle of ’em!) for awesome local wines, food, and entertainment! I hope you have a great time!