Well, anything is better than unpacking and we had to get away from the boxes and the organizing. While two of the PODS won't arrive until later today, we still had a trailer full of stuff to put away. We are tired so we are taking a timeout for fresh air.
We have been eating most meals out, which I'll admit gets tiring but I don't really have all my kitchen stuff to cook what I consider a good meal. It's going to take awhile to get the kitchen put away the way I want it and regain my cooking mojo. A new kitchen does leave you feeling a bit lost. In the meantime we'll try all the restaurants in town.
I have not been to the vineyard property since April and was anxious to see the progress. Wow how things have changed.
The boys are drawn to the machines.
They stopped running around long enough for me to snap a photo and then they were off again.
I was amazed at how much work had been done. So much more land has been cleared. This area here is huge even though the picture doesn't really show it.
This used to be completely covered in tree stumps. It's really amazing to see it this way.
The boys insist I photograph every machine. I have to admit the machines make the brown dusty backdrop more interesting.
The size of this log is truly gigantic. It needs to be carved into some type of sculpture or wooden bench. This photo doesn't do it justice, it's beautiful.
A little nature found amongst the rubble.
We hiked around for hours. Then we took a nap. Perfect.
One Year Ago Today: Corporate-Schmorporate
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- RT @healingtomato: This is how easy it is to use @MyDorot's crushed ginger and garlic... https://t.co/VIa0md6WCE #ad #mydorot… https://t.co/zyXpUtM36u, 55 mins ago
- RT @recipe_this: New #Recipe = Date Night Slow #Cooked Pulled #Brisket With Red Wine https://t.co/R4qicJnfMX #slowcooker #crockpot… https://t.co/8kKYsX6LP1, 6 hours ago
- RT @BoulderLocavore: One pot, one meal: Mexican Chicken and Rice Skillet https://t.co/gjXuqBeIjM https://t.co/iQtXNfVWyr, 6 hours ago
- RT @Lifetastesgoood: With only 4 ingredients, this is one of the easiest desserts you'll make! https://t.co/bQgTlYAyTn #ad… https://t.co/88MyAVL4Xv, 6 hours ago
- RT @fork_tale: #Chocolate Eclair #Cake #recipe https://t.co/hjBMsEnV2D #foodie https://t.co/y5xcZzcdhP, 6 hours ago