Haired Out

Does anyone know what would happen to Governor Blagojevich’s hair if he went to prison?  And let’s just call him Blago, k.

I’m sure he’s worried about it.  I know I am.

How much static electricity would rubbing a balloon on his head make?  I can see the sparks flying.

It’s almost as if his hairstyle was created so he could easily morph into the perfect Saturday Night Live character during his downfall.  What amazing foresight he had.  Do you think it was planned?

Does Blago style his hair, or does it style him?

Why is it smart people do such stupid things?

Arrogance.  Total arrogance.

What a fool.

Step down dude.  You. Are. So. Embarrassing. Yourself.

1. He does have gorgeous hair doesn’t he ? Maybe he has always been able to get away with such things because of his boyish good looks and great hair…works for a lot of men, and hey, women too !Too bad he bought into his own high self opinion and press, that will do you in every time.

2. Betty 2

Oh Cathy, Do you really think he’s smart?? That was truly sarcasm wasn’t it? He’s not really smart, he’s a con man, he’s narcisstic, he’s nauseating, with the attitude that anything & everything he does & touches ABSOLUTELY must turn to gold….NOT!! I don’t know if you’ve ever read this 1 about Harry S Truman or not,,but…he said when he growing up he couldn’t decide whether he wanted to be a piano player in a whore house or go into politics. After retiring from the Whitehouse in 1952, he said he thought perhaps that being the piano player would have been the more honorable choice. Good Ole Harry! The Buck Stops here. God Bless you Cathy, I love your site, your humor. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you & yours.

3. Deeba 3

Pride & arrogance come before fall…how stupid can one be!

I, like I heard someone say on TV this past weekend, hope he and O.J. find each other.

5. Philly 5

He’s a snake

6. WKF 6

He is a snake weasel!! I keep thinking that this is how Trump’s hair started.

7. Shirley 7

I think he’s a reincarnation (as far as his hair anyway) … check this out. link to en.wikipedia.org)

Otherwise, he’s pathetic … you got caught in as big a way as your hair … step aside.

8. I thought his hair was funny too. He needs to move on, like to jail!

9. He is a piece of work, isn’t he? And that hair…he looks a lot like Bob’s Big Boy, doesn’t he?

10. I know! It’s SO embarrassing. And I’m pretty sure his hair has a life of its own–they might have to put the hair in its own jail cell!

11. So, as a resident of Illinois, I must agree with you on the man’s hair. I have no idea what he’s thinking with that hairdo.

12. marcy 12

um, not sure who that is, gotta look him up now, I’m curious about his hair!

13. It is a lot of hair. But I don’t recall anyone making reference to him being smart. Clearly he’s not the brightest bulb on the tree….

And yes, he should do everyone a favor and step down so it doesn’t cost the citizens of Illinois a buttload of cash to get him removed from office.

14. Katrina 14

and. his. family. (embarrassing them) Probably doesn’t care about that, sadly.

15. Narcissist. Textbook.

The worst is that he doesn’t even recognize that he is in the wrong. And from what I read, his wife is in it just as deep. I believe in the old adage to the effect that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

17. I am amused (ever so slightly) that this person continuously shows us all how dumb he actually is while being so separated from the realities of his actual situation. For someone who needs an example of denial, they should be shown this jerk’s action in a short video….sooo disgusting really… happy that I know good will come from this – when I do not know, but good WILL come….it HAS to! lol

18. Oh and I like Jay Leno’s interpertation or was it Craig Fergurson’s thought on this guy’s hair…. that he was the poster boy for the character “Big Boy” – the burger joint which would use a larger than life statue….

19. Sandra 19

Arrogance is the *exact* word that comes to mind’ that boy shames his mother!

20. Julie 20

A lot of very smart people lack common sense. They lack social skills. I have always said that if a child is identified as “gifted”, they need a mandatory social skills class. There are many kids who are extremely intelligent who do have good social skills, but man those who don’t! Wow! My sister is one of these people. She is incredibly intelligent and could do anything. She holds several master’s degrees, but can’t keep a job. Why? Because she is arrogant, better than everyone else and has no common sense. I asked her one time how someone so smart can be so incredibly stupid. She drives the rest of us crazy. I have a feeling she and the governor would have a great time discussing how smart they are with one another.

21. Trisha 21

And I thought I was the only one obsessed with his hair! Is he channelling Elvis? It is sort of freaky!

22. So the big question is…who is going to do him on SNL? I think Tina Fey could maybe pull it off…with a wig, of course.

23. jancd 23

In my little hometown, we would have referred to his hair as a “pelt”. The poor man is in store for a few surprises, I’m afraid. This world view is going to catch a lot of people unaware. jance

24. Maybe if you rubbed the balloon on his hair, we could harness the static electricity as a renewable energy source. We could heat the jail, and maybe the whole state of Illinois!

I feel more sorry for his family. These days, I’m more surprised when politicians aren’t jerks and losers.

I heard someone say once that some men think they’re Indiana Jones and can get out of anything if they just keep denying, denying, denying.

His arrogance makes me sick to my stomach. He’s such an idiot. Your hair comments are right on!!!

28. Maybe his hair has its own brain and it is controlling him….. like the people from Heinlein’s book The Puppetmasters. Just a thought.

29. Sandie 29

AMEN!

Well, Blago just looks like a Chicago punk kid to me. He might just pull his hair out before he goes to prison. He is in for a bad time.

I tried that sweet potato dish today and it was so tasty!! I bought a bunch of basil, thinking it was in your recipe, but it was in an eggplant recipe instead. So now I have a lot of extra fresh basil. Better get my thinking cap on!!

31. Tanya 31

I live in Illinois and this is such an embarrassment. Our governor is such an idiot and the fact that he has yet to resign makes him look even worse. When it comes to governors, we sure know how to pick them!

32. tipper 32

Maddening when elected officials act like that or well actually when anyone does!! I saw on the news-he has a special name for his hairbrush.

33. ELRA 33

I couldn’t agree more, Cathy. He just like what you’ve described!

34. Biz 34

I live in Illinois and have never liked him (or any other governor!) for years. He was also trying to get a job for his wife that makes at least $150,000! And what a coincidence that she made $700,000 in real estate commissions on like 4 houses being sold!

35. I love the fact that he ran on a platform of eliminating corruption.

36. I think his hair will be the least of his worries in prison.

😉

37. Joni-MI 37

Blago looks like one of the very first boy cabbage patch dolls from the 1980’s. My kids kept theirs so if I get it from the attic, I will post pictures of the doll and Blago on my blog so you can see that they are practically twins!

What? It’s not a toupee? Someone smack that man. I’m tired of seeing his face on TV and I don’t even WATCH TV!

39. Politicians are no muy bueno. That’s my view, anyway.

cath- I have no idea who you are talking about…go ahead everyone look down on me, but I just do not follow anything political. doesn’t mean I’m dumb (I went to Harvard ok?), just means I can’t stand anything political. voting is about all I can stand.
    when I saw the word toupee, I had to stop by and just laugh with you, as men, any man, should NOT, I repeat not wear a toupee. those are some nasty looking things.

41. Lo 41

Yeesh. It’s really true. There is nothing new under the sun. Please tell me that someday politicians will learn…

42. Betty 42

Wouldn’t that be the coolest thing? O.J. & Hair Boy in the same jail? They could play King Of the Hill. Too bad Scott Peterson can’t be there with them. Oooops, I have a very sadistic mind.Sorry….

43. I knew there were crooked politicians but I didn’t know they were so dumb.

44. Amy 44

Being a Chicago transplant by way of Boston… I went from one political bees nest to another… the amazing thing is that I think in Illinois they put some sort of drug in the water that makes people become less and less appalled by the “Windy” state of Illinois as time goes by… and yes… that hair was a big indicator that the boy was not quite right!

What a fool. Nuff said.

46. Arrogance for sure. But lets not forger greed. I think greed makes smart people dumb. Hope he gets what he deserves…

47. magpie 47

Did you hear that he has an aide carry a hairbrush around all the time – which they call the football. Second paragraph: link to nytimes.com

48. honestly… the first word that comes to mind when i think of the egotystical loser is “dick”… like he’s why people use the word “dick” or “a$$h**e” to describe jerks. he’s the quintessential dick. you’re right…step down!

also, have you checked out his weird side burns?! they are like triangles! very, very, very strange man.

49. Cassie 49

I am dying laughing! I so want to rub a balloon on his head and had absolutely no desire to do so until you said something!

50. Narcissism…total marcissism!

He is the walking definition…

NOTHING is his fault! It’s all the baaaad people around him!

But the hair…

51. Hahahahahaha, ho, that was funny! He reminds me of a cartoon character…the plasticine hair, chubby face and close set eyes…who is it? It will come to me one of these days. Anyway, I agree, step down buddy, your embarrassing me now. I can’t even look at you and your humiliation. Yikes!

52. Natty 52

I think that Blago, OJ Simpson, and Drew Peterson should have to live in the Tiny House from those Geico commercials (link to youtube.com).

My husband has taken to calling Blago Bob’s Big Boy.

53. Kim 53

Who said he was smart? Being in office dosn’t make you smart. He is unscrupulous and his wife has a major mouth. I have a bad mouth and she makes me sound like a nun! Wouldn’t it be a novel idea to have leaders that were not so dirty. How sad – it seems to be all we have.

54. annbb 54

He doesn’t see it that way – it’s everyone else’s fault, not his. As MPM said, textbook narcissist!