So Fall is upon us, even though it's 87 degrees out. Seriously, when is summer going to end? Soon all the holiday entertaining will begin, it's inevitable.
I always think it's fun to offer your guests a couple of beverage choices. Champagne is always a good celebratory drink and wine and beer are no-brainers. But come on, don't you want to do something different? Something to make your gathering more memorable? I know you do.
All you have to do is offer up these Pumpkin Pie Martini's and your party will be a hit. No one will forget these very special cocktails or maybe they will forget everything...depending on how many they have.
I really can't decide if these drinks should be served during happy hour or with dessert. They just need to make an appearance at some point. If it's cold out, these will be the perfect offering to warm everyone up.
Come on, get the turkey in the oven and let's whip these up!
Here's what you'll need to whip these up: Vanilla vodka, Creme de Cacao, heavy cream and pumpkin pie spice.
Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add 1/4 cup vanilla vodka, 1/4 cup Creme de Cacao, 1/2 cup heavy cream and 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice. Shake well. Strain the cocktail into glasses. Enjoy.
Yes, it's perfectly acceptable to use different shaped glasses. In fact it's more fun!
Now, once you hand the lovely looking martini over to your guest, grab your can of Reddi Whip and encircle the rim with whipped cream. This will truly make every sip taste like pumpkin pie.
And here is your virtual cocktail napkin. I know you wanted it.
Pumpkin Pie Martini
I purchased these rocks years ago, I have no idea from where. Maybe Oriental Trading Company? They look really cool as table decorations or sitting together in a white dish surrounding a spooky candle. Eye of Newt is my favorite.
Halloween Party Menu
I threw a Halloween party several years ago and served a dinner buffet. I came across the old menu today and thought I would share it with you. I think you will enjoy it.
Bread of the Dead
Puked up "Whole" Potatoes
Snouts and Beans
Necrotic Noodle Salad in Vomit Vinaigrette
Neutered Balls in a Ball Sack Reduction
Infectious Mad Cow Surprise
Poisoned Pear & Bitter Almond Tart
Kitty Litter Cake
Sounds good doesn't it?
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Heck yes! Cabbage Roll Casserole https://t.co/NxkhvEexBd via @comfortablefood https://t.co/Z3FKfzDBCB, 10 hours ago
- RT @Dinnersdishes: Sweet Chipotle Chicken Bites - ready in 15 minutes! From @BarefeetKitchen new cookbook! https://t.co/hAOv4gDWre… https://t.co/YJuN381NE6, 10 hours ago
- RT @DramamamaX5: One Pan Chipotle Lime Chicken Stir Fry #recipe #food https://t.co/JBigsr9noZ https://t.co/9MXFEOzhug, 10 hours ago
- RT @wearychef: UPDATED: Avocado Salsa Chicken Recipe is so good and easy to make!! https://t.co/0CSXG8rrTh #chicken #[email protected]… https://t.co/GbZ9XS1RnE, 10 hours ago
- RT @CompletSavorist: Baja Chicken Pasta https://t.co/eaaiZ4oKXE Decadent & utterly satisfying. Fusion of flavors: favorite cheesy pasta… https://t.co/XOd9YII1u6, 10 hours ago