Send me your happiness, your joy, your woes, your wit, your sarcasm, your criticism. But absolutely, unequivocally DO NOT SEND me your weight loss scams, your Viagra deals, your scandalous refinance opportunities, your link-exchange opportunities, your freaky singles website thingamabobs, or your fake Rolex merchandise for sale… you get my drift. I will never look at it, consider it or BUY it. And if you do send it, I will block you and your little computer from my blogdom forever! And oh, you will be so, so sorry to be cut out of my life.
Of course, invitations to be featured on TV Food Network and requests to attend fabulous parties in the Hollywood Hills will be considered very carefully.
I will do my best to answer each and every well-meaning inquiry. However, due to the large amount of emails I receive, it might take a while for me to get back to you.
Subscribe by emailEnter your email address in the box below to receive notifications directly to your inbox each time there is a new blog post!
TWEETS @ noblepig
- Snow fun tonight. @ Middle of Nowhere https://t.co/7sOcdgR7uH, 11 hours ago
- You need Reese's Fudge https://t.co/PAOeVxKmGD via @Dinnersdishes https://t.co/6ENIrKk4ps, 17 hours ago
- First snow of the season. @ McMinnville, Oregon https://t.co/9kdEAxQWVj, 20 hours ago
- RT @LemonTreeCathy: Garlic & Herb CHEESY POTATOES!! You're gonna love them! https://t.co/8IwEgF42NX @Crystal_Farms #CrystalFarmsCheese… https://t.co/wQk85U4qCH, Dec 4
- RT @wearychef: Favorite Baked #Spinach #Dip Recipe https://t.co/GoJAZAQmlD This spinach dip recipe is a must make for your next pa… https://t.co/5aSl5JvKw7, Dec 4